Welcome to the New Peercointalk! (Account Reactivation for Existing Members - Issue Reporting)

Hey Fuzzy, I will reply to your PM in a couple minutes.

Ok, I responded. Let me know what you think please.

Peercointalk.org Forum has now been put in read only mode and banner listed at the top. Any issues please let me know.

Many thanks

Fuzzybear

1 Like

The green open chat button now appears in mobile on the bottom left in order to avoid the post selector that appears within threads on the bottom right. If anyone notices that the button is blocking something, please let me know. The bottom left area seemed to be the best spot to avoid blocking any forum functionality.

I noticed Peerchemist had added a board for Economics discussion. That is usually an important board in any crypto community, so I looked at our existing boards and tried to figure out what was related to this subject. The following boards: Minting/PoS, Mining/PoW, Trading/Exchanges all revolve around the subject of economics, plus the individual thread count for each of these boards is low, so I made all three of these sub-boards to Economics.

If you click on the Economics board, you will see all the posts from these three boards are merged together in one place, but you can also still visit each board individually. This groups related subjects and helps take up less space on the front page.

I also renamed Newcomers to Help & Support, which I find more obvious sounding, given the subject of the board. It can also be called Peercoin Support, but I figure using the word Peercoin might be too limited, as the board could be used to find help about any number of things. Let me know if you prefer the latter.

@river informed me that he was unable to edit the Raspberry Pi thread due to a post editing time limit of 60 days, so I changed it to unlimited for everyone.

I remember you. Please PM me your new email.