Welcome to PrimecoinTalk. Introduce yourself to the community

Hello, software developer from Chile, currently working in Switzerland, I am very attracted to the idea of making something useful with al the power invested in mining.

Cheers!

Hello All, we are BTC38 from china.
Our english sites will coming soon.
Any news about PPC or XPM please send me a copy, thanks very much.

My email: btc38.business@foxmail.com

Hello world

Our team at Techemy Ltd is close to launching bravenewcoin.com
Due to the pace of things in this industry we have not even put a page up yet describing what’s coming.
It’s all been very hush hush.

I would like to explain more about the features it offers.

What is bravenewcoin.com??
“Homepage of Crypto”

It is an extensive platform that grabs ALL data from ALL exchanges and tables it to allow for:

1. Accurate Market Capitalization info (as an average across all exchanges or your choice of exchange filtering)
    Viewed in ANY Fiat currency (not just USD/Euro).

2. Conversion bar - Like Xe.com but with many crypto currencies - data sourced from our own extensive tables not bitcoinaverage.com or existing similar services. We have re-written the philosophy of gathering and presenting quality crypto related data.

3. (my favorite!) - Accurate Portfolio info - Yes, Finally an extensive net-worth calculator.

• So if you have QRK on Coins-e or LTC on Btc-e and BTC on your hard-drive - Log in to Bravenewcoin.com (free) and see your complete net-worth including how many of which currency you have, what price you paid for it, what it’s worth now (as an average from our extensive tables or specifically per your choice of exchange) + again view in ANY fiat currency of your choosing.
  4. Aggregated news feed
    This is a monster of a project and we are extremely proud of overcoming some rather major complexities and getting close to Launch.

Any questions please feel free to drop a line.

bravenewcoin@gmail.com

For general Interest, please put down your email address and we will add you to our newsletter.

Hello people, im new :slight_smile:

Hi there! ;D
Just registered. :slight_smile:
I came to know of peercoin because of a giveaway in reddit, i’ve been to dogecoin and reddcoin. I hope peercoin opens its arms to me too. Thank you for having me. :smiley:

hey what up ya mike here very interested in this coin . working on setting up my rig to mine away
if any kind soul wants to donate a few coins to help get me started id much appreciate it. thank you.

PJp6oT1tWNNsZ1BT9ELMSffRkgraQdxxM9 donate here please

Hi. I don’t have any PPC but may buy some in the future depending on what I see on this forum. Originally I didn’t see anything special about PPC. However after looking around this forum there may be a decent community. Sorry for my initial comments.

Hello, my name is Zuber and I feel that YPool might have too many miners to do XPM any good.

So I decided to look at creating another XPM pool. See you in the new thread.

hello, been invested in ppc for a long time, but first time here

Hello, everyone!

I am a long time fan of Primecoin (XPM), mostly the mathematical part rather than the riches, and I came here to engage more with the community and share my work.

hey my name is paul johny and i am a database architect. Will be trying to fnd best methods to mind prime coin…since its cpu intensive
I am plannngi to find creative people to improve our methods to increase our prme coin

Hello!

I’ve been playing with the cryptos for a couple of years now and really like the peercoin/primecoin duo :slight_smile:

I recently had to reinstall primecoin on a laptop and was having issues getting the blockchain to download and sync. Since I had all the blocks on my personal laptop I figured I’d try my hand at making and torrenting a bootstrap.dat (like bitcoin does…or did if that 0.10.0 faster download thing works out).

Making the torrent file turned out to be a little tricky since all the trackers I initially used were failing (maybe they shut down recently?). I found some random trackers that seem to work in a gist after googling around and the file eventually transferred but now I’m not sure if that was because both computers were on the same LAN or the trackers were helping.

So, I thought this might be a good place to ask other primecoin folk if this torrent file works for them and if it’s a useful thing to keep around. It has been a handy idea in bitcoin for a while at least :slight_smile:

update: maybe can’t attach stuff yet… shared on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4hnMLaI0BNNZ1p0Y0VsT2NmVUE/view?usp=sharing

can probably host the file else where if that helps at all

This is me introducing myself.
I am Trac3y and love to trade.Recently been introduced to PPC,and found it interesting ,especially peershares as i have use for something like this,but want to understand if my perceptions are correct first.
Ok so i bought PPC now and downloading a wallet.

PS:I am very bad at Capchas

[quote=“trac3y, post:133, topic:268”]This is me introducing myself.
I am Trac3y and love to trade.Recently been introduced to PPC,and found it interesting ,especially peershares as i have use for something like this,but want to understand if my perceptions are correct first.
Ok so i bought PPC now and downloading a wallet.

PS:I am very bad at Capchas[/quote]
Hey trac3y,

Welcome to the forums :slight_smile: yes sorry about the captchas after your next post they should not be required to post on forum.

You will find the community happy to help and discuss peershares, feel free to pm me if u want.

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Hi everyone, I’m from France and very interested in cryptocurrencies even if it’s not my main occupation, at least for now. I came across primecoin and thought the idea is interesting, decided to give it a try.

Hello Everyone, New here. Been mining LTC and such for a while now. Wanted to start mining prime. So I downloaded the wallet and am now in day 2 of the block index download. Seems to take forever. Should find a way to speed this up a little. LOL.
Anyways just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Have a great evening

Hello everyone, how small business owner I believe a lot in the future of cryptocurrencies.