Weekly Update #204

Weekly Update #204

[ul][li]We did a great interview as a team with CoinDesk this week. I like it very much, as in the past most of those are on me alone. Thanks team![/li]
[li]hrobeers is having some fun with data transactions in peercoin: https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4671.0[/li][/ul]

Have fun!

Those included in the interview were Sunny, Peerchemist, Hrobeers, Saeveritt and myself.

Any idea when this interview will be published?

The CoinDesk reporter is waiting to see if his editor will publish his article on Peercoin. He said if for some reason his editor rejects the article, we could release the interview on the forum. I’m not sure what happens if his article gets accepted though. Maybe there would need to be a time delay before I can release it. I would need to ask.

So now there is a PPC team! 8)
excellent!

[quote=“seki, post:5, topic:3994”]So now there is a PPC team! 8)
excellent![/quote]

Yep, just like Jamaica has a bob sled team - Peercoin has a dev team.

[quote=“peerchemist, post:6, topic:3994”][quote=“seki, post:5, topic:3994”]So now there is a PPC team! 8)
excellent![/quote]

Yep, just like Jamaica has a bob sled team - Peercoin has a dev team.[/quote]
Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme…

Happy to be in your team, thanks Sunny!

By now, more people are exploring data transactions on our beloved chain!

Author can post his article on Steemit or DECENT platform in future, the blockchain’s next victim is traditional media.

Cant wait to read it hope it gets published it is time Peercoin gets the spot light it has always deserved. The hare may be fast but the slow and steady turtle always wins the race.