Weekly Update #122

Weekly Update #122

[ul][li]Peercoin proof-of-stake difficulty has been rising steadily in the past few weeks.[/li]
[li]Latest peerbox release 0.24.2 by peerchemist at http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3592[/li]
[li]We have seen the new model of ventures the peershare way via nubits, it is highly encouraging for the community to explore other possible ventures with this model. I would also try to contribute to the future support and development of peershare infrastructure.[/li][/ul]

have fun!

Hi Sunny,

Does it mean you will join the Peershares/Nubits team or at least collaborate with them? That would be some really great news!

BTW I miss the chats we were used to have with you some time ago, hoping we will be able to have one at the beginning of 2015 :slight_smile:

Thanx for all.

Sunny, great we hear from you and your new efforts.
i believe it is time to let the public know about you and meet you.
the crypto universe is growing so fast, all the major coins-projects
have a well known team and that make the people trust them and invest.
moreover i believe that you have so much more to give to crypto community
that i find it sad to know you as an alias only.
but that is just me :slight_smile:

Hi ! , I have some skills of HTML5,CSS3,PHP,ASP.NET,C#,MySQL,SQL, and some C++. I work as a professional developer.

And I want to contribute with Peercoin’s projects, what can I do ?

I hope one day my peercoins provide the minting power to a POS network on which hundreds applications run (and pay me back).

[quote=“Mr.Stark, post:4, topic:3185”]Hi ! , I have some skills of HTML5,CSS3,PHP,ASP.NET,C#,MySQL,SQL, and some C++. I work as a professional developer.

And I want to contribute with Peercoin’s projects, what can I do ?[/quote]

Sounds great. Have you heard about http://peer4commit.com/projects ? There you can find projects and also get paid for helping out.

If you know c#, learning go would be easy. Learning peercoins ways is a bit harder as there is hardly any documentation but c++ code. Nevertheless I feel the btcd port for ppc is an important step forwards once it completes. Any help is welcomed, even writing the tests scripts.

Yep, thanx thehuntergames for mentionning, the ppcd project is looking for good willing programmers :slight_smile:

sigmike cold minting realease yesterday just added a big amount of work to the project :slight_smile:

Thanx everybody for your help.

Didn’t Sunny suggest that it could be more on top of primecoin that such an infra app could appear?