[Web Update] Peercoin.net + Donation Drive

Peercoin.net Updates
As you can see there has been tremendous progress on the Peercoin.net website over the past few weeks. This is due to the great help and support of the community. I think its safe to say we have one of the best looking coin websites.

Someone donated over 2 BTC to the tip4commit for Peercoin.net that really got things moving. I would like to thank n33d for really whipping the design into shape and Gnewt for getting the live ticker up.

Translations and CMS
I’ve been quite slow when it comes to adding translation support and translated whitepapers. Adding the Spanish whitepaper now. After the Miami conference I plan on working with n33d to add Fork CMS. This will allow us to easily manage the website in multiple languages, add newsletter support, better whitepaper support, FAQ, and a Blog.

Donation Drive
I’d like to startup a site wide funding drive to build a small fund for Peercoin development. Both web and otherwise. The 2 BTC donated to the tip4commit were very effective in getting contributions to the website. Likewise, the small bit that I spend on advertising. I think we should have a discussion about how people should be well rewarded for donating.

In the meantime, if you would like to fund the website you can send PPC here:
PLgP7SWwoLN3eveFwpSfM5APc7ikYVdD6m

Hi super3,

Excellent work on the site. I just sent 6.3 PPC and plan to send about 30 more in the next two days ( I have to sell some of my other coins) . I plan on making some larger donations in the next two months - however as you’re aware we’ve been discussing the need to put together some serious bounties on all things Peercoin. Just to clarify, this is strictly for the site development?

[quote=“Yurizhai, post:2, topic:1823”]Hi super3,

Excellent work on the site. I just sent 6.3 PPC and plan to send about 30 more in the next two days ( I have to sell some of my other coins) . I plan on making some larger donations in the next two months - however as you’re aware we’ve been discussing the need to put together some serious bounties on all things Peercoin. Just to clarify, this is strictly for the site development?[/quote]Yes the address I provided is more for web. Need to make a post to specifically address bounties and a drive.

Donated.

It might be useful to list exchanges to Buy/Sell PPC on the website.