VPS Hosting - From a Peercoin friendly company!

Hello everyone,

A quick post to my fellow Peercoin supporters!

As some of you might be aware I also run a hosting and data centre company - We’ve got a promotion on at the moment for 40% off any of our VPS or hosting services (http://www.4dhosting.com) and I thought it might be useful to some of you who might be using Amazon or similar to host your Peercoin development VPS’s!

The code is D201401B and will give you 40% off the monthly cost of any VPS or hosting package for the first 12 months.

We haven’t got Bitcoin or Peercoin payments integrated yet, but it is something we’re working on so hopefully later this year there’ll be an announcement about that too!

In the meantime, feel free to use the code and enjoy some VPS hosting that’s based in the UK (I’m also available for support via PM if you need me!)

Cheers,

nox-

nice one nox :slight_smile: I may have to give your servers a try when I get a free moment

Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:2, topic:1754”]nice one nox :slight_smile: I may have to give your servers a try when I get a free moment

Fuzzybear[/quote]

No worries - Let me know if you do try the servers out and if there’s anything we can do better :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I just got my “your free micro tier year is about to end” email from AWS, so that seems like as good a reason as any to send Nox’s company my business :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know if I have any questions or feedback, but definitely looking forward to trying you guys out.

[quote=“Ben, post:4, topic:1754”]I just got my “your free micro tier year is about to end” email from AWS, so that seems like as good a reason as any to send Nox’s company my business :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know if I have any questions or feedback, but definitely looking forward to trying you guys out.[/quote]

Thanks Ben!

Looking forward to having you on-board :slight_smile: