[voting closed]: Transferring Marketing Funds to FuzzyBear or dev. project or?

1?

That was easy. ;D

Wow thank you all, so nice to see such support from the community :slight_smile: I have a few ideas already and will hopefully be able to set these in motion when I get some time.

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

1. Fuzzy seems like a great guy :slight_smile:
    EDIT: like a great bear!

Drum roll please… 1!

naaaa…
#1!

Good, a quick count learns that we have at least 5 Peervoters voting in favor of this proposal
So it appears this is going to pass on the 27th (deadline).

@Fuzzybear, now you had some time to think about this, are you are ready to share what you like to do with the fund or do you prefer to wait until you have the funds in your hands?

The #1 Fuzzybear ;D

[quote=“Cybnate, post:15, topic:3629”]Good, a quick count learns that we have at least 5 Peervoters voting in favor of this proposal
So it appears this is going to pass on the 27th (deadline).[/quote]

Missed the whole party!
But, I want to express my deep and enduring appreciation for Fuzzy Bear!
111111111111111111111111111 :pbjt:

[quote=“Cybnate, post:15, topic:3629”]Good, a quick count learns that we have at least 5 Peervoters voting in favor of this proposal

@Fuzzybear, now you had some time to think about this, are you are ready to share what you like to do with the fund or do you prefer to wait until you have the funds in your hands?[/quote]
Thanks for all your votes. The result is clearly that the funds shall be transferred to a Peercoin address in control of Fuzzybear (option 1).
With that the Marketing Fund charter including the voting mechanism and the fundkeeper requirements will cease to exist as per today. No more further requests can be fulfilled.

Unfortunately I haven’t seen a reply on my earlier requests to provide some information regarding ideas to use these funds. I sincerely hope that the funds are not going to end up in another sleeper fund as we have already many of them.
@Fuzzybear, please provide a Peercoin address so the final transaction for the Marketing Fund can be made.

Rest me to thank River333 for their year long involvement and their support in managing the fund together with me. Also like to thank for those who have applied for the fund on this board: https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?board=66.0 and with that supporting Peercoin and its community.

It is with regret that River333 and I handover the funds and close the Marketing Fund, however as said before we both don’t want to manage or hold an inactive fund and consequently playing a kind of bank. I hope some inspiration from the fund’s charter and intentions can be taken by Fuzzybear or others in the future.

And in the mean time as Sunny always says: Have Fun!

Thank you, Cybnate and River333

The Marketing Fund facilitated a new and better website, and excellent videos from Chronos. We would not have had these, otherwise

I look foward to Fuzzy’s stewardship

[quote=“Cybnate, post:19, topic:3629”][quote=“Cybnate, post:15, topic:3629”]Good, a quick count learns that we have at least 5 Peervoters voting in favor of this proposal

[member=1]FuzzyBear[/member], now you had some time to think about this, are you are ready to share what you like to do with the fund or do you prefer to wait until you have the funds in your hands?[/quote]
Thanks for all your votes. The result is clearly that the funds shall be transferred to a Peercoin address in control of Fuzzybear (option 1).
With that the Marketing Fund charter including the voting mechanism and the fundkeeper requirements will cease to exist as per today. No more further requests can be fulfilled.

Unfortunately I haven’t seen a reply on my earlier requests to provide some information regarding ideas to use these funds. I sincerely hope that the funds are not going to end up in another sleeper fund as we have already many of them.
[member=1]FuzzyBear[/member], please provide a Peercoin address so the final transaction for the Marketing Fund can be made.

Rest me to thank River333 for their year long involvement and their support in managing the fund together with me. Also like to thank for those who have applied for the fund on this board: https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?board=66.0 and with that supporting Peercoin and its community.

It is with regret that River333 and I handover the funds and close the Marketing Fund, however as said before we both don’t want to manage or hold an inactive fund and consequently playing a kind of bank. I hope some inspiration from the fund’s charter and intentions can be taken by Fuzzybear or others in the future.

And in the mean time as Sunny always says: Have Fun![/quote]

Hey all,

Many thanks again for your votes of confidence :slight_smile: really gives me a boost to get such feedback.

Sorry had some internet issues but looks like I am back up and running now.

I have set up a peer4commit fund to hold the marketing funds in and a donation address PGDC2CH3DroK66H6sP4WMn7aK521PMwBFN is ready to go.

http://peer4commit.com/projects/161

Initial thoughts are to create a brand of peercoin clothing that I will be selling through the forum / subdomain and use us as Peercoin adverts. Any sale of clothes will be of course in Peercoins and hence used to boost the pot back up. I am keen to see blog writers and radio presenters do talks about Peercoin so I am open to suggestions from writers. I would also like to see this fund used to promote the Peerbox project more in the Rasp Pi scene. The fund IMO should also be used to send representatives from the community to bitcoin / altcoin conferences etc but there needs to be an agenda for the individual going and ideally a talk / presentation given.

Any suggestions are welcome, i’ll have to see if I can start a seperate thread for this.

Fuzzybear

I’d probably buy a peercoin shirt using peercoin ;D

I’m late
FuzzyBear + 1

@fuzzybear, I’m trying to transfer the funds directly to your project using peer4commit.com.
However it appears that you don’t have an address attached to your name (Fuzzybear) on peer4commit. I’m getting:

""The transaction cannot be sent because some addresses are missing. Ask the recipients to sign in and provide an address. “”

Alternatively I could transfer the funds to myself and then to the project. Those are two transactions though. Please advise what you like me to do.

Ping @fuzzybear

Hey cybnate sry for delay in reply, mhmm strange that was a peercoin address I setup in peer4commit with an address to withdraw to, no time to investigate at the moment so feel free to use a deposit address you set up the usual way.

Many thanks

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Just tried to transfer the funds to a newly create account with your PPC address attached to it. Unfortunately the ‘distribution’ failed: http://peer4commit.com/projects/96/distributions/410
Left @Sigmike a message, possibly the funds were in cold storage. Hope he has some time to look into it.