Usd into some form of e-currency?

[note] this is also my introduction letter but wanted to make it a post as I need some help. PLEASE DON"T DELETE !

I am a disabled person on social security. I quit using regular banks (BofA, wells fargo,etc.) long ago because of their fees and fines. The one I am currently using is Direct Express and it’s great. I can do fund transfers or use their Mastercard debit card. I want to get into peer coin but after 48hrs. of online work I still haven’t found a way to turn USD into electronic money (okpay,etc) without it costing a lot of money and/or taking a week or so to do it !! I was going to send a postal M/O to COINMKT.COM but that would take 7-10 days. I obviously want to take advantage of the current price drop of PPC so…has anyone found a CHEAP and FAST way to turn USD into something that I can use to purchase some Peer Coins ?? (all from my computer would be the best but… ) help (before I lose the rest of my sanity) Thanks

bank transfer …

google localbitcoins but this involved maybe a risk

i used to buy bitcoins from bitonic.nl but u need certain cards that i dont think are available to u

how much (no pun intended) are you looking for , many? (ok, there pun intended… woof)

how much (no pun intended) are you looking for , many? (ok, there pun intended… woof)

I don’t get the pun.

dogecoin
(sorry about that)

Sill don’t get the Pun. Explain. I wouldn’t normally care…but I’m bored

Since no one except the Fed can issue dolla dolla bills ya’ll, who you gonna trust?

please use escrow
http://escrow.peercointalk.org/
even when dealing with the feds!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuzzybear