(Updated July 12th) There are things brewing in the back ground for Peercoin. If you want to help out with the 5th Year Peercoin Celebration August 19/20 2017 please PM me

There are things brewing in the back ground for Peercoin. If you want to help out with the 5th Year Peercoin Celebration August 19/20 2017 please PM me

I’ve been organizing good things for Peercoin again this year. I’m looking for any one who can lend a hand. That includes labor, donations, any thing.

I haven’t come forward with a status report yet… but I’ve been working diligently on this…

Looking for PM’s [private-messages to me]… we want to surprise every one… If you want to be part of the push and surprise, let’s talk about it in private. Who do you know? What could you help with? What are you good at? Let’s talk.

It’s been 22 days. Things are working out. Just not as quickly as I’d hoped.

If you can donate time, effort, or skills, even BTC or PPC (even $5 or more) please PM me.

I will announce what’s happening later. Right now, we’re counting volunteers and funds.

Please help. Even if you normally don’t get involved. It is up to you if you want to help anonymously or publicly.

Send a private message to @ppcman on the forum.

Thanks every one!

P.S. We have a channel on the chat named #peercoincelebration – feel free to join me there too.

:gift:You’ve had a long day.