[Updated] Guide To Cloud Mining Primecoin - Also get free XPM!

Thanks for the response about working with me on curecoins… please remember we are not starting projects now as curecoin hasn’t been released yet, but I am trying to get together a team for when it is released - my goal is for our group to create the first curecoin pool.

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has signed up to me, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

I have opened a new digital currency forum: digitalcoindiscussion.com. Please check it out and post. If you guys post some nice threads, PM me there (cameron) and I’ll pay you some :slight_smile:

How about you spam a little less to not expose your signature 4 times in a row, people will only hate you and your forum for spamming like that.

Consolidated two posts in this thread to set example as one post per day on your own thread is ok if the post is worthwhile…not just PM me… its up to you but AngrySentinel does have a point :slight_smile: how would you feel if there were people doing that on your forum?
Fuzzybear

[quote=“AngrySentinel, post:123, topic:765”]How about you spam a little less to not expose your signature 4 times in a row, people will only hate you and your forum for spamming like that.[/quote]I agree - bright red writing does seem a little tacky…

Remember to PM me if you have any questions!

I have been using screen to get around this on my VPS.

sudo apt-get install screen
screen -S primecoin
//run miner
//ctrl a & ctrl d to detach from the current screen

If you want to resume the screen

screen -r primecoin

This will let you keep the process running as long as you are detached from the screen when you exit.[/quote]

Alternatively use supervisor

sudo apt-get install supervisor
sudo mkdir -p /var/log/supervisor
sudo vi /etc/supervisor/conf.d/primecoin.conf

for those not comfertable with vi use nano, although vi is easy enough to use. As soon as the program launches press I, then paste your settings. Once you have pasted press escape, then :wq. the is the absolute path of the compiled miner…

[program:primecoin]
command=<primeminersrcdir>/primeminer -pooluser=<YOURADDRESSKEY> -poolpassword=0 -poolip=176.34.128.129 -poolport=1337 -genproclimit=20
stdout_logfile=/var/log/supervisor/%(program_name)s.log
stderr_logfile=/var/log/supervisor/%(program_name)s.log
autorestart=true
sudo /etc/init.d/supervisor stop
/etc/init.d/supervisor start

If you have questions, please post them on: digitalcoindiscussion.com for quicker replies! These two guides are both located there! Also get paid to post!

Happy almost new years everyone!!!

Happy new year everyone! Start off your new year with some cloud mining and I hope you enjoy the new year!

I have been using screen to get around this on my VPS.

sudo apt-get install screen
screen -S primecoin
//run miner
//ctrl a & ctrl d to detach from the current screen

If you want to resume the screen

screen -r primecoin

This will let you keep the process running as long as you are detached from the screen when you exit.[/quote]

Alternatively use supervisor

sudo apt-get install supervisor
sudo mkdir -p /var/log/supervisor
sudo vi /etc/supervisor/conf.d/primecoin.conf

for those not comfertable with vi use nano, although vi is easy enough to use. As soon as the program launches press I, then paste your settings. Once you have pasted press escape, then :wq. the is the absolute path of the compiled miner…

[program:primecoin]
command=<primeminersrcdir>/primeminer -pooluser=<YOURADDRESSKEY> -poolpassword=0 -poolip=176.34.128.129 -poolport=1337 -genproclimit=20
stdout_logfile=/var/log/supervisor/%(program_name)s.log
stderr_logfile=/var/log/supervisor/%(program_name)s.log
autorestart=true
sudo /etc/init.d/supervisor stop
/etc/init.d/supervisor start

Thanks for helping people.

Remember to PM me if you have any questions.

Remember to PM me if you have any questions for a quicker reply!

I am not sure if you guys know, but I wrote a script a while ago for setting up a primecoin miner.

Pretty much does everything for you, all you need to do is run the script with your address and pool of choice.

Remember if you are interested in my Curecoin project please let me know.

Hello,
I’ve noticed for nearly everyone who has had an issue is not using the debian 7.0 x64 OS. Please use that as it is the OS this guide was designed for and it could help reduce your problems.

If you guys want quicker & personalized replies to your problems email me at cameronpalte@gmail.com

Remember to be on the lookout for a guide about how to create your own crypto-currency coming soon!

I highly doubt anyone needs a guide on how to clone a coin.

Thank for the PM’s I’ve been getting. A few people have been emailing me too. Just wanted to say when you email me include your question in the email, don’t reference me to a thread on a board where you posted your question. Thanks!