[Updated] Guide To Cloud Mining Primecoin - Also get free XPM!

bump.

bump.

The CEO of DO offered me a $5 credit to sign up again :wink: but no apology of course.

Congratulations!

bump.

Hello cameronpalte,

I have had a number of requests now for action to be taken against your constant “bumping” of your two threads and I feel I should open up a dialog with you to try and come to an agreement where all the community agrees is fair.

It is fairly obvious that you are trying to promote you referal links which is fine I am not condoning that but the effort put in by your part is minimal to nothing and all that ensues is other regular forum users become annoyed just seeing you type one word “bump” on your thread.

I feel you are missing an opportunity here to make more money, as you say you are making good money off these referal links, do you not see that by providing future investors and clients with detailed reviews, experience and feedback of happy customers and letting people know what you are spending your time doing etc. All this actually fills your thread with very important and powerful information that will attract more users than bumping ever could.

In light of the current requests, the fact that this discussion has been raised before (some users have requested that you be banned, thread deleted etc but I have made everyone aware of the “Ignore” button so actions do not have to be so harsh) but I would like to impose a new forum requirement when posting which I feel is fair.

“A single “bump” is allowed only once in a thread. Any subsequent bumps that are not more than 100 words of constructive comments will have thread locked for excessive bumping”

Please feel free to leave your comments / thoughts etc

Fuzzybear

bump.

You had been warned:

Hello cameronpalte,

I have had a number of requests now for action to be taken against your constant “bumping” of your two threads and I feel I should open up a dialog with you to try and come to an agreement where all the community agrees is fair.

It is fairly obvious that you are trying to promote you referal links which is fine I am not condoning that but the effort put in by your part is minimal to nothing and all that ensues is other regular forum users become annoyed just seeing you type one word “bump” on your thread.

I feel you are missing an opportunity here to make more money, as you say you are making good money off these referal links, do you not see that by providing future investors and clients with detailed reviews, experience and feedback of happy customers and letting people know what you are spending your time doing etc. All this actually fills your thread with very important and powerful information that will attract more users than bumping ever could.

In light of the current requests, the fact that this discussion has been raised before (some users have requested that you be banned, thread deleted etc but I have made everyone aware of the “Ignore” button so actions do not have to be so harsh) but I would like to impose a new forum requirement when posting which I feel is fair.

“A single “bump” is allowed only once in a thread. Any subsequent bumps that are not more than 100 words of constructive comments will have thread locked for excessive bumping”

Please feel free to leave your comments / thoughts etc

Fuzzybear[/quote]
Thread locked

I followed the instruction from http://primecoin.io/mine-cloud.php#.

I made it to Step E:

In quotes:
“E) The command above will take serveral minutes to complete. When the command line shows the “#” symbol again you can continue. The next step is to setup and start your miner. We’ll use the Beeeeer.org pool, which requires no set-up. Replace the “your xpm address here” in the command with your real address and copy the command to the server and press enter. Adjust the -genproclimit flag with the number of 's you ordered. If you picked the first option it was one CPU, so “-genproclimit=1”. You don’t need to change the password field.
screen ./primeminer -poolip=54.200.248.75 -poolport=1337 -pooluser=“your xpm adress here” -poolpassword=PASSWORD -genproclimit=1”

I used the preceding code and I am receiving this error.
I am receiving command not found: -poolport=1337

Any suggestions? BTW I am not a programmer.

Thank you.