Update GUI

Hello,

I noticed that the Nubits/NuShares has a beautiful looking GUI and the Peercoin’s doesn’t. The Peercoin GUI simply looks like the rest of the other alt coin GUI’s. Since both GUI’s are made by the same person can we please get a little bit of that style added to the Peercoin GUI?

Thanks

It has already been done. We’re just waiting on a new version of Peerunity to implement it. Here are some screenshots of the new design…

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:2, topic:3397”]It has already been done. We’re just waiting on a new version of Peerunity to implement it. Here are some screenshots of the new design…

http://imgur.com/a/5zIMY[/quote]

By implement it you mean we need to code it up or just do a release? Looks awesome btw :slight_smile: got a few additional tabs I’m looking into as well

Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:3, topic:3397”][quote=“Sentinelrv, post:2, topic:3397”]It has already been done. We’re just waiting on a new version of Peerunity to implement it. Here are some screenshots of the new design…

http://imgur.com/a/5zIMY[/quote]

By implement it you mean we need to code it up or just do a release? Looks awesome btw :slight_smile: got a few additional tabs I’m looking into as well

Fuzzybear[/quote]

It was already coded up by Sigmund Alpha. I worked with him on the design. Here is his thread on it…

The Nu team has just been swamped and haven’t been able to add it in yet. Ben posted release candidate 4 for v0.1.2 about 5 days ago…

In his notes he included this, so apparently this new client design will be released in v0.1.3…

Peerunity 0.1.2 (non-mandatory upgrade) will be rapidly replaced with 0.1.3-RC1, which includes the UI replacement, so if you're looking to use the stable version, use v0.1.2 as soon as it has been made publicly available, otherwise, if you're interested in staying on the bleeding edge and would like to test it, we recommend using v0.1.3-RC1.

The 0.1.3RC1 release does not include the new skin. Has this been pushed back for a later version?