Update 2 - All Sites Now Updated Except for the Peercointalk.org Forum

Update: After about a week of figuring out how to alter the CSS and style sheet, our subreddit has been updated to the new theme and logos. I also updated the sidebar with a lot more sections and important links…

https://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/57rx4p/rpeercoin_theme_sidebar_updated/

The only thing that is left to transition over now is the forum, which will probably take some more time. I don’t have a timeline for it, but hope to have it done as soon as I can.

After voting for our new logo ended about 3 weeks ago, I went to my designer to have a full logo set made up. That set is now ready for download. You can get it here…

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1r63604tcd68kk0/Peercoin_2016_Logo_Files.zip

I don’t have the bill yet, but based on previous logo work, it’s probably going to cost about $200-$300. Besides this package, I also had the logo made up for the PeerScript Labs website, which hrobeers already chipped in for. If anybody likes the work that has been done here and wants to donate to help cover the costs of logo design, donations to my Peercoin address are highly appreciated…

(removed)

Now that the logos have officially been released, we’ve updated the graphics on the following social media accounts…

peercoin.chat has also been rethemed in Peercoin colors and peercoin.net should be updated within the day. All that is left to update is the Peercoin subreddit and Peercointalk. I am already in contact with FuzzyBear about updating the forum software, so logo changes for the forum will probably wait until that is ready to go. I will contact our subreddit and ask them what they will need from us to update their page as well.

The logo package itself contains the following folders…

• Icon Only
  • Text Only
  • Leaf Only
  • Horizontal Set - icon & text side by side
  • Vertical Set - icon & text top and bottom
  • Favicons
  • Wallpapers

I threw in the wallpapers as a bonus. There are eight 3840x2160 desktop wallpapers that I made up. You can use them as is or resize them to fit your screen resolution. A text file is also included with color codes and font names to help future Peercoin related websites be consistent with our color scheme. If you know of any other websites or phone apps that need to be updated to the new logos, please contact the person responsible and let them know about this package, thanks. Have fun with these! :slight_smile:

Also, I’ve posted this around on social media. Please support these announcements…

Here are a couple example wallpapers…

Nice! When will peerunity and peercoin core be updated?

I’m not sure of this. It might need to happen next time there is a new release, unless some developers want to release a new version just for this update.

All pages of peercoin.net have now been updated thanks to MAL at peercoin.chat. Please check over the website and let us know if you find any issues or visual defects.

r/peercoin has now been rethemed with the new logo and color scheme!

The only website that still needs to make the transition is here on the peercointalk.org forum. I hope to bring that change to everyone here as quickly as possible.

In addition to the above, I also just updated the theme for our subreddit when viewing it through mobile browser or the official Reddit app as well.

After about a week of figuring out how to alter the CSS and style sheet, our subreddit has been updated to the new theme and logos. I also updated the sidebar with a lot more sections and important links…

https://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/57rx4p/rpeercoin_theme_sidebar_updated/

The only thing that is left to transition over now is the forum, which will probably take some more time. I don’t have a timeline for it, but hope to have it done as soon as I can.