Up and Running with Peercoin [Video Tutorials]

I did some tutorials to help other people get up and running with Peercoin, as I found it pretty tough myself. Hope it helps someone out…

PLAYLIST:

TORRENT:
http://kickass.to/up-and-running-with-peercoin-t8167478.html

(subtitles are available for those needing to translate…)

Fantastic, looking forward to tearing into these late tonight / early tomorrow morning!

[quote=“r00tsical, post:1, topic:715”]I did some tutorials to help other people get up and running with Peercoin, as I found it pretty tough myself. Hope it helps someone out…

PLAYLIST:

TORRENT:
http://kickass.to/up-and-running-with-peercoin-t8167478.html

(subtitles are available for those needing to translate…)[/quote]These are perfect! Please put in a Github issue, so I can add these directly to the website.

Wonderful, thanks for taking the initiative to put these together! Very useful.

Thanks a lot… I am going to start my mining adventure very soon. :slight_smile:

@ninjafocus100
no problems… good luck with your mining… or is it minting?

@super3
thanks for your comment… by the way, i love the website… i know it might be shallow, but it’s one of the main things that attracted me to peercoin. have pm’d you an idea about the address as well. have created a github issue as you asked, which is cool, but i’m worried they are not professional enough, or officially from peercoin and might not be the best idea? i think some cool official peercoin videos with simple graphics/animations and a professional narrator would be great. just my thoughts… again, nice one on the site!

Can you make a video tutorial for PoW mining?

These are brilliant, thanks a lot

@Nikk
thanks for letting me know they were useful. all the best on your peercoin journey…

@Alertness
sorry, i’ve never mined in my life… if i get into it, i will for sure, but at the moment i wouldn’t know what i’m doing…

This is fantastic, I have forwarded this to a few of my noob buds :smiley:

@phroztbyt3
glad they were of use and thanks for spreading the word…

I have added this thread to the, Welcome new forum members thread so newcomers will watch your videos :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

@FuzzyBear
thank you so much…

Thanks a lot for making these. I will post them to our Facebook page tomorrow if I get a chance. As for your concern about them not being professional enough to include on the main website, I think they’re good enough for temporary use until we get some official videos created that are shorter and more to the point. Right now we just need something to help people out and these will do the job nicely. I watched them all the way through. Nice job!

@Sentinelrv
thanks for that, nice one…

just to say it did help out quite a lot! thanks!

@theconsultant

glad it helped. and thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Hello, r00tsical i am from Brasil and willing to help with the translations in Portuguese, are you interested in adding them into the video? I really don’t know the correct format to add them, i only know they must be in .txt format.

I made some research and it says youtube is smart enough to put all in the right place when you upload it. I don’t know, never done it before. I followed this tutorial, translations are separed per line as it is in the transcript. Revision has the translations only.

Please give it a try, i made for the video 1 only. If it works i can do for the rest of them.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2ymNwAZ2nCrRjh1alZYcExpcTA&usp=sharing