Unique selling point of peershares

Sweet. I’ll take a look when I get a chance. Just downloaded the image.

I’ll also add peershares.net as the official webpage in the last slide

Alright I’ve been slow in responding here. I think you have a good document. Just a few things to add some polish. Otherwise I think this is a really great rundown of Peershares. Great job.

Slide 0.

update sentence to “into the idea of a decentralized ledger.”

Slide 2.

you have “raise raise” in the second to last sentence.

Slide 3

The “is not technically dependent on any existing coin” may need to be clarified. Being that it’s open source you could certainly adapt and develop it for some other coin. Right now the template is technically dependent on having access to Peercoins, as it doesn’t interface with any other coin wallets. I wouldn’t say that what you’re saying is wrong, but could make it seem like it has the readiness to be used for other coins built in.

Slide 5

Take out “how” in the second sentence.

Slide 7

Add a link to the reddit page! reddit.com/r/peershares

I’m trying to get that place bumpin hah.

sircoingame thanks a lot for the remarks! I’m going to make time somewhere the coming week, to adjust the pptx

This is the new version of the pptx, in a zip, I hope google doesn’t remove it this way
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx_tGC3WX7EdVEpwbzN4ai1aSEk/edit?usp=sharing

Imgur view version:
http://imgur.com/bosUy1R

wow, hadn’t seen this before… it’s really helping me to understand Peershares! got some minor points to make about the imgur version if that’s OK…

in general i would capitalize Peercoins and Peershares for consistency. also maybe choose how you want to denote ‘Proof-of-Stake’ for consistency.

1. What are Peershares?
    3rd sentence:
    there is a double hyphen

2. Unique functionality
    3rd sentence:
    As ‘a’ business owner

3. Proof of Stake
    Last sentence:
    I prefer ‘divided amongst’

4. Easily accessible
    2nd sentence:
    No need to use comma before ‘and is open source’
    2nd paragraph:
    Of course is two words. Also found this first sentence confusing.
    Last sentence:
    I prefer without ‘incurring’ additional costs rather than ‘making’

5. Want to Learn More?
    First sentence:
    ‘the’ final stages of development.
    Last sentence:
    No need for comma before ‘and’

r00tsical thanks for the comments! The notes below the slides are more like guidelines for the presenation, I don’t think anyone will literally say that exact text. But yeah, it’s still best to have the correct punctuation there.

haha - sorry about that!