The safest exchange to trade PPC?

I think newcomers would be more eager to get into PPC if they knew the safest option to buy at this time ?

By safest i mean a place which is not hacked every 6 months or so, where you don’t have to wait an eternity to move your PPC, not laggy, etc. ?
So what’s your favorite place to trade PPC ?

Thanks for your help !

BTC-E is what ive used. transaction was quick. im not to sure how many times its been hacked considering i am new. they do send me a email everytime i login so if anyone does long in to my account from an alternate IP i would know fairly quickly.

BTC-e and Vault of Satoshi are both reliable and have lots of good feedback. I personally use VoS and I have never had any problems with it. What is very nice about VoS is that even if you live in the US you can deposit cash with them. This is not possible with BTC-e as far as I know. A downside of VoS is that is has a lower volume than BTC-e, which usually means higher prices.

BTC-E

china:bter.com? BTC38.com??

I’m going to check out Vault of Satoshi right now… i need something easier to put USD into.

these guys are asking me for 2 forms of ID… kind of crazy i dont know how i feel about it.

I wouldn’t be too alarmed. Most exchanges require ID which is a sign of legitimacy. They’re Toronto based which I think is a plus and I’ve been using since they opened and their support has been amazing.

I wouldn’t be too alarmed. Most exchanges require ID which is a sign of legitimacy. They’re Toronto based which I think is a plus and I’ve been using since they opened and their support has been amazing.[/quote]
yeah, doing it after a little more reading about them they seem to be a quality service.

I recommend Crypto-Trade.com

is it easy to upload USD to this exchange?

BTC-E perhaps.

i really like coinex.pw
they are down for the weekend, for an upgrade/bug fix. The site said “beta” in the header for the weeks that i have used it. yet, some people managed to get upset that they are currently offline. Really looking forward to them coming back online. Its hard to argue with zero fees.
no “real” currencies, just cryptocoins. most of the prices are in btc, some are in ltc.

I used Cryptsy. As a trading platform it is still pretty laggy, but for pure currency exchanges it does the job.

I use BTC-E but maybe I’m gonna try VoS too. BTC-E is a good platform, no complaints here :smiley:

Vircurex works for me. Fast confirmation in and out. Vault of Satoshi is also good, but rates tend to be a bit higher, so depending on what you’re trading in, it’s worth shopping around

Hi guys, we just added altcoin support to our platform, we provide LTC, NMC, PPC trading with 10 major currencies. Check us out at www.anxpro.com