The problem of Primecoin

I would like to ask the team now cares about Primecoin? Primecoin purse a year not to update, no new applications, long time no new trading platform, promotion is adverse, Primecoin now prices continued to record low. The team that developed the Primecoin, but does not care about the development of Primecoin, I am very sad. The forum the weekly news is all PPC/NBT, Primecoin is now completely forgotten the.Primecoin itself is success, but now prices are low, low turnover, part of the reason is that BTC prices, but most of the reason is that development teams do not attach importance to.Primecoin makes early stage investors too many losses, promotion of the negative result is difficult to have the new investors to participate, I hope the team can attach great importance to the development of XPM, many of these applications, let Primecoin price out of the trough.

Why do you think primecoin is a success? what makes of primecoin a winning technology?

XPM and all other electronic currency is different, it is the world’s first electronic money proposed for mathematical problems. Prime money can bring certain scientific research contributions to mathematics of academia

I think primecoin has reached its limits (technologically wise)
it was the reason for making a GPU prime calculator but i don’t see to reach ASICS areas.
Perhaps it can be changed in order to calculate projects like boinc but i don’t think it is a priority for the devs.

I think the Primecoin blockchain is still valuable, only not so much as a currency. There is a chance that whatever kind of sidechain technology Sunnyking comes up with can also be applied to Primecoin.
To me both Primecoin and Peercoin blockchains are ideal for that kind of applications. Both are secure and stable. And Primecoin add scientific contributions to PoW where Bitcoin is wasting it.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:5, topic:3235”]I think the Primecoin blockchain is still valuable, only not so much as a currency. There is a chance that whatever kind of sidechain technology Sunnyking comes up with can also be applied to Primecoin.
To me both Primecoin and Peercoin blockchains are ideal for that kind of applications. Both are secure and stable. And Primecoin add scientific contributions to PoW where Bitcoin is wasting it.[/quote]

I agree! It’s good chance to buy more XPM now, before sidechain.