Testing peerunity_coin-control and peerunity-rc

Hi irritant, it all seems alright. Take a look at http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2694.msg24010#msg24010.

@glv, is there a document specifying what features YAC has added to the BTC version of coin control?

I don’t think so. I’m not sure they have added features to the Bitcoin code other than displaying coinstake transaction as disabled as long as they don’t have enough confirmations.

[quote=“irritant, post:17, topic:2253”][quote=“jmzeidner, post:15, topic:2253”][quote=“irritant, post:14, topic:2253”][code]
Peerunity:
getbalance
getbalance “”
getbalance " "

Peershares:
getbalance
getbalance “”
getbalance " "
[/code][/quote]

this is only in PeerShares?

-jmz[/quote]

sorry for confusing[/quote]

it’s even more confusing that your PeerUnity client says PPCoin. :slight_smile:

-jmz

[quote=“mhps, post:7, topic:2253”]I find some coin-control features that was not in the function list of cozz obviously because they are POS related (and perhaps were added by YAC developers?)

Once a transaction finds a POS block, the transaction amount plus the POS reward is splitted into two transactions in the same address. This is not news and is not part of coin control feature. Before they can be spent again coin control 1) display these new transactions in grey, 2) gives a red background in the “confirmations” column and 3) does not allow these coins to be selected.[/quote]

I have gone through the announcement thread of YAC coincontrol and links therein in the last few days and found two items that YAC’s fork has changed from the bitcoin implementation: one is about immature POS reward above, another one is the removal of feature related to coin locking.

I have updated the testing document accordingly and will make a pull request.