Tag line for PeerCoin, "the best of both worlds POS+POW" throw your ideas in

Perhaps a tag line for Peercoin would be useful

eg
“the best of both worlds POS+POW”

or

PeerCoin secure & efficient POS & POW.

PeerCoin = PosPowCoin

suggest your own tag lines

We’ve had several threads on this before. I haven’t seen anything I like better than our current slogan…

“The Secure and Sustainable Cryptocurrency”

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:2, topic:1850”]We’ve had several threads on this before. I haven’t seen anything I like better than our current slogan…

“The Secure and Sustainable Cryptocurrency”[/quote]

I actually think the existing tagline is very strong and one of the things that drew me in… BUT I do agree that Nxt is marketing pure PoS as superior and there should be a solid counter argument. Not sure in what form, but I think changing the existing tagline is potentially a bad idea.

or…

“Peanut Butter, No Jelly… Cereal, No Milk… PoS, No PoW…”

:slight_smile:

EDIT: I was mostly joking, of course… but now that I think of it, that might make a good viral meme.

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:2, topic:1850”]We’ve had several threads on this before. I haven’t seen anything I like better than our current slogan…

“POW” means fair and “POS” means wealth growing. “The Fair and Growing Cryptocurrency”.

Agree. ‘Secure and Sustainable’ is very good.

I like “Secure and Sustainable” too. It has to be someting that outsiders understand.