[SUPPORT] beeeeer.org - tech support

although i dont have much time today, can you run

make VERBOSE=1

instead of just “make”, to see the exact commands your setup is executing
(generally there seems to be missing some functions in your libraries during linking, probably caused by some version missmatch or setup error)

Are you working on integrating a gpu miner, now that madmax’s is open source?

I’d also like to mine on beeeeer.org with GPU! is there anything planned?

although i wanted to implement & add the ‘pay-abandoned-addresses’-feature next i think i will focus on the GPU miner first (urgh it’s getting messy again…)
several PMs, IRC chats and your posts made me switch these points on my priority list :slight_smile:

• xolokram

ps. i’m currently looking into eXtremal.ik7’s and madmax’s code

[quote=“xolokram, post:704, topic:358”]although i wanted to implement & add the ‘pay-abandoned-addresses’-feature next i think i will focus on the GPU miner first (urgh it’s getting messy again…)
several PMs, IRC chats and your posts made me switch these points on my priority list :slight_smile:

• xolokram

ps. i’m currently looking into eXtremal.ik7’s and madmax’s code[/quote]

Good news.
If you get a gpu miner integrated, then my address will not be abandoned any more…

Thanks

with a make VERBOSE=1

Linking CXX executable xolominer
/home/philippe.baucour/src-install/local-lib/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/xolominer.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/home/philippe.baucour/src-install/local-lib/bin/c++ -O3 CMakeFiles/xolominer.dir/src/prime.cpp.o CMakeFiles/xolominer.dir/src/main_mining.cpp.o CMakeFiles/xolominer.dir/src/main_poolminer.cpp.o -o xolominer -rdynamic -Wl,-Bstatic -lboost_system -lboost_thread -lboost_timer -lboost_chrono -Wl,-Bdynamic -lgmp -lgmpxx -Wl,-Bstatic -lssl -lcrypto -Wl,-Bdynamic -lpthread -lrt
CMakeFiles/xolominer.dir/src/main_poolminer.cpp.o: In function boost::detail::thread_data<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, boost::_mfi::mf0<void, CWorkerThread>, boost::_bi::list1<boost::_bi::value<CWorkerThread*> > > >::~thread_data()': main_poolminer.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost6detail11thread_dataINS_3_bi6bind_tIvNS_4_mfi3mf0Iv13CWorkerThreadEENS2_5list1INS2_5valueIPS6_EEEEEEED2Ev[_ZN5boost6detail11thread_dataINS_3_bi6bind_tIvNS_4_mfi3mf0Iv13CWorkerThreadEENS2_5list1INS2_5valueIPS6_EEEEEEED5Ev]+0x8): undefined reference toboost::detail::thread_data_base::~thread_data_base()’
CMakeFiles/xolominer.dir/src/main_poolminer.cpp.o: In function boost::detail::thread_data<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, boost::_mfi::mf0<void, CWorkerThread>, boost::_bi::list1<boost::_bi::value<CWorkerThread*> > > >::~thread_data()': main_poolminer.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost6detail11thread_dataINS_3_bi6bind_tIvNS_4_mfi3mf0Iv13CWorkerThreadEENS2_5list1INS2_5valueIPS6_EEEEEEED0Ev[_ZN5boost6detail11thread_dataINS_3_bi6bind_tIvNS_4_mfi3mf0Iv13CWorkerThreadEENS2_5list1INS2_5valueIPS6_EEEEEEED0Ev]+0xc): undefined reference toboost::detail::thread_data_base::~thread_data_base()’
CMakeFiles/xolominer.dir/src/main_poolminer.cpp.o: In function `boost::condition_variable::wait(boost::unique_lockboost::mutex&)’:

the errors remain in the linking process !!

For what it’s worth I picked up a PC with a mineable graphics card last weekend and set it going with the new experimental GPU miner overnight head to head with the CPU miner. Here are the results:

Windows 7 x64 latest build with SP/updates…
ATI/AMD Radeon R5 240/HD 8570, 266/19/2/0/0, 0.005 XPM/hr
Intel Core i7-4770 - 8 threads - Xolominer v1.1, 103/7/2/0/0, 0.003 XPM/hr

The GPU returns about double the CPU, but this is only part of the story; the power consumption of the PC was significantly greater with the GPU miner running, more than double, so if you pay for power the ROI may actually be less.

There is also a small bug: changing the THREADPRIO does not work; the actual thread priority remains “normal” even thought the miner reports using High or Low priority. With a thread priority of “normal” the PC becomes next to unusable, but manually changing the thread priority to “below normal” resolves this. Note that the CPU miner defaults to “below normal”.

This is what I get,no submited share .
http//imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1920x1080q90/539/MMcSbQ.jpg

I use hd 6970 and drivers 14.4

this is what i’m getting after a few minutes: http://abload.de/image.php?img=primeminer20a_v58ju1a.png
on Windows 7 64Bit with AMD Driver 14.4 and a AMD Radeon HD 7850 — about ~1.5 shares per minute ???
are you using a firewall or a managed network

can you test port 1337 & 8080

Tested on other rig with 5970 and 6970 and the same result with win 7 64 bits and 14.4 drivers.I use default windows, no firewall on.
On a rig with 3x7990 I use claymore witch is working good so everything works correct

can you test the miner on the rig with the 7990 GPUs?
maybe it’s an issues with older generations like 5xxx / 6xxx (which would be very strange imho)

It could be the issue though as i have 2 5970 and 2 5870 which i cant get going on XPM, maybe it is an issue of some type of design change that has come about inbetween the generations 6 and 7, they may have changed something critical in the design, where the drivers know how to tell the difference, but whoever wrote the program might not have older cards lying around to benchmark with and an assumption has been made (a fair one at that) that what works for one will work for the other i any way im looking forward to getting back into it

i wrote the program :slight_smile:

and i only own 2 GPUs: both from the 7xxx-series :-\

if it helps any i can give you team viewer access to my mining rig to fiddle as you see fit, dont know if it does, but its the least i can offer :slight_smile:

Hi)