[SUPPORT] beeeeer.org - tech support

This one : http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=485.1500

[quote=“Arthur Scargill, post:475, topic:358”][quote=“drozenski, post:469, topic:358”]im mining on digital ocean

I have the 4 core version, my Primes/s and my Chains per day just decreased by 50%

My cpu is still in full use all 4 cores.

Whats going on?

Normally get 990 - 1100 primes/s about 0.5 chains a day now it’s 550 - 600 and 0.25 chains a day.[/quote]
Same thing Here …im running 5 single CPU Droplets the $5 a pop version on Digital Ocean…i was getting 500 primes per sec i am now getting less than 200… is this something to do will Difficulty rising or is the pool down …its not a CPU problem all still running between 60 and 70%[/quote]

it only drops part of the day i’ve noticed. It goes back to normal after awhile

I’m new to this pool and I just got tired of all the orphaned blocks and invalid shares on ypool, so I made the switch. My question is I have several single core droplets on D. Ocean set up as well as 5 physical machines that have been runing various different versions of jhminer looking for the one with the best results. My question is, now that I’m working in the Beeeeer pool there’s no workers here. Can I mine with multiple D. Ocean Droplets and 5 physical machines and set them all to the same XPM address without any issues.

Any help woudl be greatly appreciated. Thanks for eveyrthing you guys do here to help!!

Does anybody know how long it takes after you stop mining / add more workers for the payments to fully reflect the changes? I ask because I temporarily took my workers offline for maintenance but 12 hours later I am still getting payouts. They have dropped a lot but it is still about 1 XPM / hr. Are the payments on a 24 hr rolling basis or something ? I have double checked I have nothing actively mining but will check again just in case. I’m going to put my servers back up I was just surprised to see the money still coming in.

[quote=“readyrmca, post:483, topic:358”]I’m new to this pool and I just got tired of all the orphaned blocks and invalid shares on ypool, so I made the switch. My question is I have several single core droplets on D. Ocean set up as well as 5 physical machines that have been runing various different versions of jhminer looking for the one with the best results. My question is, now that I’m working in the Beeeeer pool there’s no workers here. Can I mine with multiple D. Ocean Droplets and 5 physical machines and set them all to the same XPM address without any issues.

Any help woudl be greatly appreciated. Thanks for eveyrthing you guys do here to help!![/quote]

Yes you just use the same address across all machines, it works very well.

@sathoro:
i guess some of your shares were stored in the sharelog instead of being paid directly
thus it can take hours/days for some shares to get actually paid (this could be the cause of your delay)

that’s a feature of CPPSRB, the payout system beeeee’r xpm pool is using

• xolokram

I’m seeing the same thing. I stopped all mining overnight to update my computers (although my mining rate is closer to 0.08 XPM/h) and still was seeing payments flow in on beeeeer. No idea how this work!

[quote=“xolokram, post:486, topic:358”]@sathoro:
i guess some of your shares were stored in the sharelog instead of being paid directly
thus it can take hours/days for some shares to get actually paid (this could be the cause of your delay)

that’s a feature of CPPSRB, the payout system beeeee’r xpm pool is using

• xolokram[/quote]

Interesting, so they will even continue to show up on the xpm.syware.de stats page? I’ve been paid about 35 XPM since taking my servers offline so I’m just afraid I won’t get a good measure of performance when I put them back up, if that makes sense. Hard to know if I’m making a profit or not. Thanks for the response

@cuivang:
read the post right before your last post…
then read this, wait a minute, think about it, read it again, and then ask if you have a question

@sathoro:
you can use the beta stats if you want to know more about your sharelog/sharehistory (stored & paid shares)

• xolokram

Here’s the crash info I’ve gotten.

Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: primeminer_x64.exe Application Version: 0.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 52725aa1 Fault Module Name: primeminer_x64.exe Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 52725aa1 Exception Code: c000001d Exception Offset: 00000000003996ee OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: ec6c Additional Information 2: ec6c3d073153bff324eeeb1b76a9ac89 Additional Information 3: 576c Additional Information 4: 576c599b4d049be85c5c18a64dd631e3

Miner runs for several hours then vomits since the difficulty hit 10. Like I said before, I just have no idea if its pure coincidence.

Noone else seems to have this issue, so I guess I’m just lucky.

how do you compile in Windows?

[quote=“xolokram, post:489, topic:358”]you can use the beta stats if you want to know more about your sharelog/sharehistory (stored & paid shares)

• xolokram[/quote]

Thanks for this link I hadn’t seen it before.

If I see this:

Does that mean all those XPM in the XPM column are still in the process to be paid to me? If so my mining was even more profitable than I previously calculated.

For reference here is my “paid shares” table. Does this mean I mined 254 7-chains today? Which would be weird because like I said I do not think I have any workers still up :confused:

Thanks for the help

[quote=“68469, post:492, topic:358”]Thanks for this link I hadn’t seen it before.[/quote]it’s not 100% official yet :wink:

[quote=“68469, post:492, topic:358”]If I see this:

[image]

Does that mean all those XPM in the XPM column are still in the process to be paid to me? If so my mining was even more profitable than I previously calculated.

For reference here is my “paid shares” table. Does this mean I mined 254 7-chains today? Which would be weird because like I said I do not think I have any workers still up :confused:

[image][/quote]
yes

those 254 7-chains are not mined today, but they are paid today as we’re constantly paying the sharelog (older stored shares)
click on the “order & group by creation date” if you… uh… want to order and group the shares by their creation dates :slight_smile:

i know it’s a little confusing if you’re not used to CPPSRB

your stored shares (sharelog) will be paid (!), but it will just need some time as the # of shares / miners & difficulty is constantly fluctuating

@gog1:
there’s a third-party guide somewhere in this forum, search

@Zor Prime:
mh, unfortunately this crash report is not really helpful as you’re not using (like everyone else) a debug version of the miner
is anyone else encountering some problems with the miner? btw. what exact CPU are you using???

• xolokram

[quote=“xolokram, post:493, topic:358”]those 254 7-chains are not mined today, but they are paid today as we’re constantly paying the sharelog (older stored shares)
click on the “order & group by creation date” if you… uh… want to order and group the shares by their creation dates :slight_smile:

i know it’s a little confusing if you’re not used to CPPSRB

your stored shares (sharelog) will be paid (!), but it will just need some time as the # of shares / miners & difficulty is constantly fluctuating[/quote]

Thanks that clears up a lot. However over the last two days when I took my servers offline I’ve been getting .5 XPM / hr average and I have ~135 XPM pending which means at this rate it will take like 11 days for them to be paid out. Doesn’t that seem like a long time? Anyways I’ve added a a few hundred of my workers back to the pool temporarily to calculate the profitability after this “crash” and recent difficulty changes and having the beta page should help with my calculations vs just using the syware stats page so thanks for putting that together.

look here: Cryptoblog - notícias sobre bitcoin e criptomoedas!

or do what i did and abandoned all hope of compiling on windows

Hi,

Can I use my btc-e xpm walled adresss in primecoin mining script for beeeeer.org? If not where to get an address?

You would need to setup a wallet to get an address. I don’t recommend an exchange to hold your coins as you don’t have the private key in case something happens to the exchange. Also some exchanges such as cryptsy ask you don’t do this.

[quote=“mattle74, post:168, topic:358”][quote=“deFRAGer, post:167, topic:358”]Hi Guys,

Just started having trouble compiling the new 0.6RC2 build, keep getting this error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_chrono
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_timer
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [primeminer] Error 1

Does anybody know how to fix this?[/quote]

I finally figured this out. I’m on ubuntu 12.04 I installed libboost-chrono1.48-dev and all of its suggested packages and I was able to compile then. These are the packages:

libboost-chrono1.48-dev libboost1.48-doc libboost-date-time1.48-dev libboost-filesystem1.48-dev libboost-graph-parallel1.48-dev libboost-graph1.48-dev libboost-iostreams1.48-dev libboost-locale1.48-dev libboost-math1.48-dev libboost-mpi1.48-dev libboost-program-options1.48-dev libboost-python1.48-dev libboost-random1.48-dev libboost-regex1.48-dev libboost-serialization1.48-dev libboost-signals1.48-dev libboost-system1.48-dev libboost-test1.48-dev libboost-thread1.48-dev libboost-timer1.48-dev libboost-wave1.48-dev xsltproc doxygen default-jdk[/quote]

That was very very helpful thanks alot

i got it, thanks

[size=10pt][/size]

[size=18pt]Windows

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER
[/size]

primeminer_x64 CANNOT CONNECT
primeminer connecting to…

TRIED ALL IP’s AND PORTS NONE WORK

Command line is:
primeminer_x64.exe -poolip=176.34.128.129 -poolport=1337 -pooluser= AQH2RYruHt5o9M8dP4HGT2yH7FuMqQguwK -poolpassword=password -genproclimit=8

MANY PEOPLE HAVE POSTED THIS SAME PROBLEM AND NO ONE HAS HELPED SOLVE OR EXPLAIN!
WHY?
IS PRIMECOIN MINING EXCLUSIVE FOR ELITE CODERS and VM’S ONLY?

My AMD 9590 Vishera 8 core 5.2Mhz should be a decent cpu miner IF ONLY I COULD CONNECT…