Sunny King Community Interview 1 - Transcribed

Sunny King Community Interview 1 - Transcribed

Great work :slight_smile:

nice, thanks for the PDF.

Always great to see Sunny opening up about his vision, I think it adds a lot of confidence to the direction Peercoin is heading.

One has to login to this forum to see the download link to the attached Interview Transcription PDF. There are likely many people who view this forum without signing up or logging in (especially people who are new to Peercoin/Primecoin).

I think there should be a download link (a Dropbox or Google Doc/Drive link for example) in the first post.

[quote=“Alias, post:6, topic:464”]One has to login to this forum to see the download link to the attached Interview Transcription PDF. There are likely many people who view this forum without signing up or logging in (especially people who are new to Peercoin/Primecoin).

I think there should be a download link (a Dropbox or Google Doc/Drive link for example) in the first post.[/quote]

This was just a down and dirty copy for forum members. Once we get the remaining questions finished (or at least another interview or two) we’ll format it for the public. If someone wants to make it a download link, that’s fine… it just was never my intention to push the pieces.