Sunny King & Bytemaster Shop Talk--Thursday, May 8th @ 4:00-6:00PM EST

This is the Tentative Date–but it seems like this will be happening!

Ask questions at the Beyond Bitcoin Show Subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/BeyondBitcoinShow/comments/24wh3w/questions_for_sunny_king_ppcxpmpeershares_dan/

I did not want to clog up your general chat, so please feel free to post this in the most viable place.

Also, Beyond Bitcoin is always interested in having Peercoin lovers represent the Peercoin/XPM community on the Mumble Server to set up weekly meetups and conferences. The server is a free service and I only accept anonymous donations to maintain it. :slight_smile:

If you are receiving this message, it’s because your community represents the true tenets of crypto–never forget how important that is!

Huh?

What is this? Daniel Larimer from Bitshares wants to use your mumble server to ask Sunny Peershares questions?

Sunny didn’t design Peershares.

How can you schedule a talk on Thursday May 8th without Sunny being available or agreeing to that venue, time, place, or subject?

I’m confused.

[quote=“ppcman, post:2, topic:2323”]Huh?

What is this? Daniel Larimer from Bitshares wants to use your mumble server to ask Sunny Peershares questions?

How can you schedule a talk on Thursday May 8th without Sunny being available or agreeing to that venue, time, place, or subject?

I’m confused.[/quote]

Basically fuznuts reached out to me on behalf of Daniel to schedule a talk with Sunny. Sunny told me some times he was available to do it and I relayed that info back to fuznuts. The date in the first post is when they both want to do it. Sunny wants to do it on the PeercoinTalk.org chat, but fuznuts wants me to ask him about using IRC. I’m not sure yet where it will be held until Sunny responds to me about it.

Also fuznuts, you do realize what ppcman is saying here right? Sunny didn’t design Peershares and wouldn’t be the right person to ask questions about it. Jordan Lee designed it. I could maybe ask him if he’s availalbe to join as well, but I can’t make any guarantees.

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:3, topic:2323”][quote=“ppcman, post:2, topic:2323”]Huh?

I’m confused.[/quote]

Basically fuznuts reached out to me on behalf of Daniel to schedule a talk with Sunny. Sunny told me some times he was available to do it and I relayed that info back to fuznuts. The date in the first post is when they both want to do it. Sunny wants to do it on the PeercoinTalk.org chat, but fuznuts wants me to ask him about using IRC. I’m not sure yet where it will be held until Sunny responds to me about it.

Also fuznuts, you do realize what ppcman is saying here right? Sunny didn’t design Peershares and wouldn’t be the right person to ask questions about it. Jordan Lee designed it. I could maybe ask him if he’s availalbe to join as well, but I can’t make any guarantees.[/quote]

Yes, I understand. :slight_smile:

My main goal is to make connections between people who want to build a “New World Order” that actually values humanity…so I am probably eventually going to be far eclipsed by the people who start working in this. I refer you guys to this link for a better understanding of what i’m trying to accomplish: http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725.msg24393#msg24393

Finally, i modified the original post to say this is a “tentative” schedule.

Ugh, I got a sick feeling in my stomach when you said “New World Order”.

I would love it if you could avoid that phrase at all costs and use some thing less tainted, even if you want to see a better version of it with “valuing humanity, etc”.

People can live harmoniously with one-another without needing to be in any type of “World Order”. It sounds too militaristic.

[quote=“ppcman, post:5, topic:2323”]Ugh, I got a sick feeling in my stomach when you said “New World Order”.

I would love it if you could avoid that phrase at all costs and use some thing less tainted, even if you want to see a better version of it with “valuing humanity, etc”.

People can live harmoniously with one-another without needing to be in any type of “World Order”. It sounds too militaristic.[/quote]

100% agreed my friend. My reason for using that term was distinctly to express that we do not need them. There WILL be a new world order, but it will be the one Humanity wants…not some small group of “elites” who think they own everything by their own messed up decree.

I am a veteran of the military who has spent quite a lot of time researching these people…and that is precisely the reason I am working for free to form a network that will grow so large they can never touch it. I assure you, I share your disgust…especially when people use the NWO and the elite’s symbology in hopes of being christened by these narcassists.

Well then there will be many orders seen from many angles at different times, I suppose. Not just an order.

Well then there will be many orders seen from many angles at different times, I suppose. Not just an order.[/quote]

That is far better than what the “elites” want…so I’m down for helping play a productive role in any order that doesn’t want to enslave everyone!

1 Like