[Sunny] Bitcoin 0.9 Merge

The new Bitcoin 0.9 is going to implement some nice things like an independent RPC client binary, and fix some centralization problems. Not to mention the other stuff that we have missed. I suggest we merge with the 0.9 release, and go from there.

Also I addressed some old issues, and they need to be closed. Can you do it or can you give me the perms to do it myself? My next commit will be trying to fix some of the incorrect images and icon in the current Qt client.

"Sunny King [17|Oct 11:33 pm]:
@Alertness 6. Merge with bitcoin v0.8 is more work then I thought. Meanwhile I am evaluating whether
to provide the cold-locked transaction feature in v0.4, as it has become a higher priority item. But v0.4
would get most bitcoin v0.8 features for sure. I think it’s at least still several weeks away.
JustaBitofTime [17|Oct 11:33 pm]:

6.5 The new Bitcoin 0.9 is going to implement some nice things
like an independent RPC client binary, and fix some centralization problems. Not to mention the other
stuff that we have missed. I suggest we merge with the 0.9 release, and go from there. (Super3)

Sunny King [17|Oct 11:35 pm]:
@Super3 I haven’t looked at bitcoin v0.9 yet so it’s hard to say when it would be included. We need
some buffer time for new bitcoin code to stabilize also. "