Strategy - Bitcointalk - Frequency of Posts

Once we get things a bit more organized, I recommend the following posts on Bitcointalk:

Monday - Sunny’s update

Wednesday - Weekly Newsletter (what’s happening in our world)

Friday - Some type of contest or giveaway (If each of us chip in a few dollars in each month, we’ll easily cover it)

Saturday - Quick happenings

The alt section is typically filled with coins that aren’t part of the 2nd tier (Litecoin, PPC, XMP, Feather). We need to bring constant awareness about our product.

agreed on this… we could do soo much on bitcointalk really with a bit of organisation and constant hounding on the forum but needs to be a planned structured use of time and resources

FuzzyBear

I agree, it’s a great source of advertisement.

A question about Sunny’s updates though. Can someone ask Sunny if he can start posting his updates on our General Board also in the provided sticky, in addition to the thread he has on BitcoinTalk? It would make things a lot easier for people here.

Also, let’s always have an easy one-click link to sign up for ppcointalk.org in our communications. People realize this is a great community when they begin scanning the boards, but we need to reduce the initial barriers to entry for a user to join.

If we include in every weekly newsletter something along the lines of “sign up for ppcointalk.org(link) and stay up to date on the world’s fastest growing cryptocurrency” or something similarly worded, I think it would help drive additional traffic here.

If we can get a lot of posts and activity going in a thread, I think it will show up on http://blockchained.com/

The hottest threads on Bitcointalk.org of the last 24h *

This can be a good way of advertisement, and get new Bitcoiners to find out about Peercoin’s advantages.

[quote=“Alertness, post:5, topic:472”]If we can get a lot of posts and activity going in a thread, I think it will show up on http://blockchained.com/

The hottest threads on Bitcointalk.org of the last 24h *

This can be a good way of advertisement, and get new Bitcoiners to find out about Peercoin’s advantages.[/quote]

Agreed, this is exactly what we need to be doing.