Storj + Peercoin

So some of you may have heard that I’ve been working on decentralized storage called Storj. There are two goals:

[ul][li]Allow people to sell their extra hard drive space for cryptocurrency.[/li]
[li]Build a decentralized, encrypted, and private storage network.[/li][/ul]

I’m trying to figure out the best ways to integrate Peercoin with Storj. One way I thought is just accepted Peercoin in one of our first applications Metadisk. Maybe you guys can help me think of some other ways to integrate Peercoin.

Key question for me which I can’t find on your website is what would be the bandwidth demands?

and regarding integration, why not have a sidechain, similar to Peershares?

[quote=“Cybnate, post:2, topic:2450”]Key question for me which I can’t find on your website is what would be the bandwidth demands?

and regarding integration, why not have a sidechain, similar to Peershares?[/quote]Any bandwidth. You get paid based on what you provide.
We have a multi-token/multi-blockchain system. Fully open to adding a sidechain or Peershares later on once they have implementations behind them.

[quote=“super3, post:3, topic:2450”][quote=“Cybnate, post:2, topic:2450”]Key question for me which I can’t find on your website is what would be the bandwidth demands?

and regarding integration, why not have a sidechain, similar to Peershares?[/quote]Any bandwidth. You get paid based on what you provide.
We have a multi-token/multi-blockchain system. Fully open to adding a sidechain or Peershares later on once they have implementations behind them.[/quote]
Ok, does it come with a throttle mechanism or do I have to throttle it manually from the client side? I’m on a 30Gb bandwidth cap and paying a dollar for each Gb on top of that. So I have to throttle I guess.

Use Peershares to raise your initial capital (see discussion in chat box)

Yes, I will invest in PPC if viable.

Great video intro of Storj https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3bUzfn2lg

I would invest if available. Wish you would be the pioneer with peershares

Primecoin is faster, would there be any better use of this application with it for this reason?