Social Media Promotion (Posts to Retweet)

Tor announcement retweeted…

Our new PeerAssets interview has now been posted on r/cryptocurrency and Twitter…

I have posted about our first community update here…

11 retweets so far to a combined total of about 46,400 followers. Help us spread the news please, thank you!

Almost 5 years with a stable blockchain and development and still no support from Bitfinex. Let’s change that. Let them know through retweeting this that you’d like to see some support for the originator of proof-of-stake.

Please help support Nagalim’s article here on PeerAssets and The Evolution of Blockchain Governance…

Please help support Peecoin News Update #3 as well as our announcement about Peerchemist being voted in as Project Leader…

Nagalim’s article has now been posted on Reddit…

Please support news of Indicium’s $250k fundraising achievement…

I have altered the original post of this thread with things you can do to participate. Also, we are opening this thread up for everyone to have the chance to propose tweet suggestions. If we like a tweet you write, then we’ll consider tweeting it out on the main account.

We need to confront the idea that Peercoin’s minting reward is too small. It may be small in USD right now, but it’s not small in PPC.

I’ve posted an advertisement to our different community websites and pinned it to the top of our Twitter feed.

Congratulations everyone on Peercoin hitting 10k Twitter followers…

Peercoin Update #5 released, please retweet…