SCAM ALERT! Peercoin Web Wallet PPC-WALLET.COM - Let's SHUT THEM DOWN, Report it Today!

It is unfortunate to have this website still up and operating, it is a complete fraud. It upsets me to see the negative effects that these scammers have on our community. :rage:

I too have gone a head and have filed complaints with softlayer and enom, I hope others who have not can review this thread for themselves and do the same.

I feel for those who have had their Peercoin stolen and hope our actions can help in removing these fraudulent websites.

The other day I was searching for information on implementing Peercoin as a checkout option for an online store, in my search results this site came up. I canā€™t say for sure which search terms I used because I combined it with many, but still, the website would pop up. Ironically I see this post this morning and was moved to do what I can.

Hello,

Thank you for your email regarding the ppc-wallet.com domain name. We have thoroughly investigated your allegation to the extent of our capabilities, but we were unable to validate your claim, unfortunately.

In this situation, Namecheap acts as the registrar only. It means that our ability to investigate the matter is limited since the content transmitted via the website is not located on our server. Please also note that we do not own the reported domain name, we are simply the company the domain name was registered with. Considering the aforementioned points, we recommend that you contact the hosting provider, who would be in a better position to validate your claim and take the appropriate action.

Additionally, if you believe you are a victim of an Internet crime, or if you are aware of an attempted crime, you can file a complaint through Internet Crime Complaint Center at https://complaint.ic3.gov , who are in the best position to fully investigate any such issue across any/all service providers.

Please let us know should you have any further questions.

Regards,
Elena Kvitko
Legal & Abuse Department
Namecheap.com

What do you think about a Official online wallet? Site will work with 10 verified nodes :slight_smile:

I have updated the first post of this thread once again because more people have reported in chat that they had their funds stolen from them. Please take the time to report it at one of the provided links so we can get them shut down.

1 Like

Retweet to make sure others are informedā€¦

2 Likes

I think we should link to https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?hl=en for reporting.

You can also go to the bottom of a google search that you find it on and ā€˜send feedbackā€™ with a screenshot of the fraudulent site.

Ok, I added it in. I had that link there before, but I guess it doesnā€™t hurt to keep trying.