[Project] Social Faucet

This includes a standard faucet, as well as a more structured web app that will allow users to earn small amounts of Peercoin for participating in swarms and social media.

To keep multiple small transactions OFF the Peercoin blockchain, I suggest any type of social faucet idea use the same concept as coinbox.me

The last thing we want is zillions of 0.02 transactions so every one can send each other 0.01 social peercoin from the faucet.

I like the idea. That could certainly facilitate the swarm process and increase our user base.

[quote=“ppcman, post:2, topic:2105”]To keep multiple small transactions OFF the Peercoin blockchain, I suggest any type of social faucet idea use the same concept as coinbox.me

The last thing we want is zillions of 0.02 transactions so every one can send each other 0.01 social peercoin from the faucet.[/quote]Agreed. We could program something up like that with a nice API, or perhaps just use one of the online wallet services, and integrate with that.

Great initiative, I like it. Dogecoin is built on micro payments, so we can learn from that. Used in the right way, I think this will make things a bit faster and smoother as we don’t have to rely on a few people trying to do everything.

Would you add it as a project to peer4commit.com so this can be properly (chartered and) funded? The sooner we have this running, the better.