[Project] Android Mobile Wallet

:))) fine stakeModifier is correct now, I went through every number to be sure, not like last time

txPrevOffset looks really good… so this week I have to add txHashes to table and than implement CheckKernelhash…and that’s about it

Very exciting! I think you will find an eager audience of beta testers when you are ready to share the source code and app.

So how can you co forward in blockchain usign blockStore.get(hash)

GetKernelStakeModifier

and in here

I have to look for

pindex = pindex->pnext;

but Block.java has only prevHash… I probably have to go backward… but isn’t there an easier way?

Very exciting! I think you will find an eager audience of beta testers when you are ready to share the source code and app.[/quote]

Oh yes! Very very nice work you’re doing here janko33. Actually I’m working on something similar, a web wallet, but my target audience and use-case is different from that of yours, so I think what we both are doing are important. Well… what you’re doing is actually more important then what I do :smiley:

No, there isn’t, it’s linked list. You can fairly easy ‘cache’ two-way index, but I suggest you to keep it simple and go backward, even if performance is bad. You’ll add optimization later.

so now that everything is done 20%
testing, testing, testing, testing…80%
:slight_smile:

[quote=“janko33, post:67, topic:2104”]so now that everything is done 20%
:)[/quote]

You are excellent!

[quote=“janko33, post:67, topic:2104”]so now that everything is done 20%
:)[/quote]

I have even less time, sorry

@janko33
Sad to hear. It was risky to make everything behind the curtains, I won’t quote myself, no satisfaction.

Still, Matthew’s solution is basing on central server, from what I’ve deducted you worked on Android/Java full node, so it isn’t equivalent.

Thanks for work and trying.
There will be a lot to things to do in Andro/Java environment with Peercoin/shares/NuBits/Shares in future for sure, I hope you’ll be here to help.

[quote=“janko33, post:70, topic:2104”]http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3331

I have even less time, sorry[/quote]

janko33, don’t give up so easily. Like kac- said, yours is a very different implementation than MAtthew’s. IF a java version of the full wallet works, it could work on thousands of different devices running java.

Some things can be copied to peercoinj