Primecoin Logo Files

[size=18pt]Primecoin Logo Files[/size]

• Download Zip File Here - (View .png files on Imgur at the links below. Any .psd, .svg, .eps or .jpg files must be downloaded from this zip file.)

Background Only:

[size=18pt]Examples[/size]

I just updated the link because I decided to include the 16x16 icon in the download.

Great 16x16 icon! I think the large logo is a bit too boring(?) though, and don’t like the shine in it. I of course don’t have any brilliant suggestions on how to improve it, but that’s what I think. Are there any contenders to look at?

The Myriad Pro font is exquisite.

Edit: Seeing it in the forum header it looks great actually.

too bad all of the mathematical references are gone
I liked the numberspiral,

is also pretty nice (from http://www.fastcodesign.com/1670397/infographic-visualizing-prime-numbers-for-people-who-suck-at-math )

when you type prime number on google and search for images you can find a lot inspiration

Yeah, quite fascinating. Do you know the story of Daniel Tammet? He got a very unique combination of Aspergers and Synesthesia, that means for him numbers appear in different shapes and colors, like individuals.

From his point of view, the number Pi is the most beautiful thing in the world. He says its as close to perfection as anything else. On prime numbers, he once said: "Poetry and prime numbers have much in common. Both are as unpredictable, difficult to define, and multiple-meaning as a life.” Nice, eh?

Here is a BBC docu about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbASOcqc1Ss

[quote=“Sebsebzen, post:5, topic:2070”]Yeah, quite fascinating. Do you know the story of Daniel Tammet? He got a very unique combination of Aspergers and Synesthesia, that means for him numbers appear in different shapes and colors, like individuals.

From his point of view, the number Pi is the most beautiful thing in the world. He says its as close to perfection as anything else. On prime numbers, he once said: "Poetry and prime numbers have much in common. Both are as unpredictable, difficult to define, and multiple-meaning as a life.” Nice, eh?

Here is a BBC docu about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbASOcqc1Ss[/quote]

can’t Daniel Tammet design the logo? ;D he knows what color it should be and stuff ::slight_smile:

edit: wait, if we tell him about primecoin, what would stop him from attacking it with getting a bunch of 11chains a day? :o

Added viewable Imgur links to first post. If you need the .psd file or any others, then you’ll need to download the zip file.

Hello, I did not find a better place to put that contents so I let myself put it here:

If Primecoin is not dying and for the long run, we need a way much better marketing:

All these latest pump and dump coins all have much better websites than Primecoin. Well, they need it to try to stand out from the crowd. But we can do much better.

What are people’s thoughts on this? How can we market ourselves better? Who’s willing to help out with designs? Who wants to lead this effort?

Primecoin.org currently redirects to primecoin.io We should use primecoin.com towards promoting Primecoin and keep Primecoin.org for development and documentation.

Primecoin needs a better promotion, starting with fixing the horrible quality websites (if any) we don’t even have a decent video, the whole community couldn’t make a video or pay to make one, this is really shameful… all this pump and dump coins seem to put so much effort on the promotion of the coin

Primecoin.org is the how and why of Primecoin. Primecoin.com can be the “What can I do with Primecoin”.

As a model, bitcoin.org looks clean, sleek and easy for anyone to get the general idea. No complicated words or too techie for normal people.

Some obvious requirements: - responsive design; - one or more landing pages (one for users, one for merchants?); - optimized, both in terms of pagespeed as well as structure); - it should contain tons of information on various aspects.

I’d say we use GitHub and get started?

BUT To “stand out” we need to have our own touch to the website. Copy pasting is the worst.

We can start a donation pool to fund that project; I will donate some XPM to this. And I will let someone decide on how to fairly distribute this to the people that help out with this.

Another model is what the Litecoiner are doing: * This is the list of Litecoin icons used for Marketing: We need the same for Primecoin !!! mega.co.nz/#!J1RQECaD!onyaN1lTPV1TlpXCwYecHXo5El31cYkyZ2Y9MIzjawI

Replace Litecoin by Primecoin in that mock-up, and you can have something very decent for Primecoin: geeks.pl/lite/

Is anybody interested in being responsible for that revamp. Primecoin is to me the 3rd biggest network behing BTC, LTC and XPM and it needs a decent webiste asap.

Anyone?