Price likes to just sit there

No rebound for PPC :(.

Think PPC will survive?

no prob. Original coins with good devs behind them survive. In october 2013 LTC dropped from $2 to $1.75, there was a lot of panic and some posts on the litecoin forum from people who had sold everything because they didnt believe anymore… LTC rose to $40 one month later…
I don’t think ppc is going to do factor 20 in one month, but if you can hold for about a year everything should be more than fine :slight_smile:

[quote=“Tea42, post:2, topic:2462”]no prob. Original coins with good devs behind them survive. In october 2013 LTC dropped from $2 to $1.75, there was a lot of panic and some posts on the litecoin forum from people who had sold everything because they didnt believe anymore… LTC rose to $40 one month later…
I don’t think ppc is going to do factor 20 in one month, but if you can hold for about a year everything should be more than fine :)[/quote]

I was a panic buyer in the +1100 BTC hype… :S… However have been hodling ever since. I do not for see myself selling. I’ve been actively mining PPC and BTC for the past 3 months, done pretty good with both :D. I have 4 s1 ant miners.

Yep just hold, don’t let emotions take the lead… crypto is growing steadiliy now, ppc will bloom later because most people don’t understand the coin. But when the financial world starts using crypto, ppc value will rise again no doubt.