PPC Giveaway on Bitcointalk

Hi Everyone,

I started a giveaway thread over on bitcointalk. The thread is supposed to be informational and get people to start learning about PPC. I’ve directed readers/supporters to come join our forum over here, but only time will tell if it helps or not.

Anyway, if you’d like to score a 1 free PPC, head over to the thread and post your address

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=230137.0

Like I said on bitcoin talk, you probably should have had folks come over here to register for the coin! :slight_smile:

Posted here so you’d know your efforts were not totally in vain! Thanks for trying to build up the community. Good luck!

Thanks for registering!

Yes I considered doing it that way to keep the people looking for a handout away. They won’t go through the work to register on this forum anyway. If they did register here just get to one free coin and not because they’re interested in the coin or its merits at all then I don’t really want them here anyway 8)

hi.friend.
accroding your guide.i ran into bitcointalk.org.and read your messages.but maybe coz the limit.i cant post u .
and i have known ppcoin.downloaded ppc wallet.to learn more and more cyptocurrenies.
at good luck to u .

i want to ask .can i get 1 ppc here?

if ok.plese.thank’s in advance

address:PB6YxUYF2NZZ4qRQtgCWwENJ6XUKxUdauh

Nice to see so many PPCoin supporters keep up the good work and i may throw another 100ppc for your giveaway if the demand is still there just let me know and ty for the promotion of http://www.ppcointalk.org

FuzzyBear

It’s certainly awakened me, reminding me that maybe I should spend more time here. Thanks for the wakey wakey!

Mom/Gramma (“Mom” was already taken over there, sniff, and I am a step-grandmother, albeit barely, so what the heck, right?)

[quote=“mom, post:6, topic:127”]It’s certainly awakened me, reminding me that maybe I should spend more time here. Thanks for the wakey wakey!

Mom/Gramma (“Mom” was already taken over there, sniff, and I am a step-grandmother, albeit barely, so what the heck, right?)[/quote]

Good stuff!

Your description of why your name is “Mom” gave me a giggle ::slight_smile: