PPC for Paypal (im a trusted member of bitcointalk just search this name)

hi, i dont want to pay all the fees to get money from paypal into another third party service then into btc-e.
please pm me if you would take paypal. i sell a bit over at bitcointalk and no one has had a problem with me.

Regardless of who you are or claim to be, most people wouldn’t use PayPal because of the chargebacks that are so frequent when selling cryptos through PayPal.
If it was a small amount, then perhaps someone would be willing to.
Also, confirming your identity would help. It’s easy to say; “I’m that guy from Bitcointalk”. - You’re going to have to prove it if you want someone to sell to you.

Hi everybody!

I am from Switzerland - and a newbie here in this great forum! Just my 2 cents regarding this PayPal issue: This can happen to all kind of deals - not only for crypto currencies. Like for every deal, trust and reliability is the crucial point…

By the way: I have started a crypto coins auction platform - you need to be verified in order to buy/sell.

[quote=“AT101ET, post:2, topic:1086”]Regardless of who you are or claim to be, most people wouldn’t use PayPal because of the chargebacks that are so frequent when selling cryptos through PayPal.
If it was a small amount, then perhaps someone would be willing to.
Also, confirming your identity would help. It’s easy to say; “I’m that guy from Bitcointalk”. - You’re going to have to prove it if you want someone to sell to you.[/quote]