Potential Theme for Peerunity v0.2. (Is There Consensus in Implementing it?)

Cybnate suggested this one. I moved the Peerunity text logo to the same spot and made it larger. I think this looks much better than the gold logo in the same spot, but I’m still going to need feedback on it…

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:21, topic:2500”]Cybnate suggested this one. I moved the Peerunity text logo to the same spot and made it larger. I think this looks better here than the gold logo, but I’m still not sure. I would need feedback on it…

[/quote]DAT 1!

@kac- DAT 1 Can you please translate for me? ???

Just my feedback. From a marketing perspective I think it is good, but personally I like it more subtle (as in post 15), either watermarked or just in top bar. Makes it more classy and less crowded. I think we are close to finishing this. We are in hair splitting territory, I believe.

Translation = THIS!

Ok, I figured out how to do the watermark. Here is the text logo at 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. I personally like it at either 75% or 100%

[size=18pt]25%[/size]

[size=18pt]50%[/size]

[size=18pt]75%[/size]

[size=18pt]100%[/size]

@sentinelrv, nice work again with the watermark, we have a pro wallet designer amongst us :wink:

As said in previous post, I would rather not have it there, but when others think it should be, I would say go with the least invasive one, 25%

Just my vote.

I like this strong branding, I’d oppose if there would be “Peercoin”/logo.
Maybe make it second/optional template - for proud Peerunity users :slight_smile:

[quote=“Cybnate, post:27, topic:2500”]@sentinelrv, nice work again with the watermark, we have a pro wallet designer amongst us :wink:

As said in previous post, I would rather not have it there, but when others think it should be, I would say go with the least invasive one, 25%

Just my vote.[/quote]
I agree with Cybnate.

Thanks for the fast reaction! I like the 75% version but would put the logo a little bit lower so it is in the middle between the 0 PPC and the lower bar.
I really like it, but it was just an idea so if people don’t like it it don’t have to be in the wallet.

I haven’t had much time to dedicate to provide feedback on this, but I needed a mental break from some other work, so I used that opportunity to try out a couple of ideas:

I like it Ben! I also helps for people to understand that Peerunity is for percoins :slight_smile:

I love the logo like that Ben! It’s much more subtle now, but looks great! About the buttons, I think they might look better if they weren’t open like that. I’d like to see what they look like with full borders.

I know I said I agreed with Cybnate, but that last mockup actually looks very good, I love the subtlety of that logo! :slight_smile:

Slightly off-topic; but what’s the font used in the client?

Gotta say I like Ben’s as well.

Ben, is there a way for you to save that image in png format instead? I want to work on it, but it’s pixelated looking because of the jpg format. The techniques I use to do image design in paint won’t work if there’s any pixilation, so I can’t continue until I get this from you.

Sure, when I get back to the house I can make it available as a PNG. I’ll be back at the house in about 3 hours.

I like the logo watermark Ben did but still happy to go without it.
And I prefer the more stylish buttons instead of Ben’s square ones. I might be old fashioned on that one though.

But again it is just tweaking an already good concept in my opinion.

I’m curious what it looks like without tabs, entirely. If I remember correctly, Mastercoin had gone that direction and it looked very clean.

I tried to do this for you. I couldn’t remove the green box though, so mentally delete it. I personally think it makes everything look too plain. before, the buttons were a different shade of dark gray than the background, plus the silver home button and the green while hovering over a button. Now you have some more room for more buttons, but you’re also missing some of the color that was there before.