1 Like

I can do 500 PPC also.

2 Likes

1000 ppc from me

3 Likes

3k PPC left now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Count me in for another 500 PPC

1 Like

you can have some wallet dust: 0.0063638 BTC (minus fees)

DONATE to the Peercoin Exchange Listing Fund - Let’s Expand Access to Peercoin!

3NtJTUyXuH8KJj4BXJJxtQS7SPnLNm711C

1 Like

The exchange fund you linked is actually separate from this. This is just a one time deal and is designated in PPC only. You’re welcome to donate to the exchange fund, but we will need to allocate it toward a different exchange in the future.

ill throw in 1000

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1,500 PPC left.

I’m not a big holder for the moment but i give 100PPC, i hope that the exchange will not sell all just after :crossed_fingers:

you can’t have my peercoin, that’s all you get.

1 Like

I hope you understand nobody here is pressuring you to do anything. You are free to do as you wish. :slightly_smiling_face:

All I was saying is that any BTC donation would not go to this proposal. Thanks for offering though.

:neutral_face:

I thought it was obligatory to keep using peercoin or transactions would get blacklisted… :thinking:

2 Likes

Nah, you’re good. No worries.

I’m pledging 150 PPC. I’m pretty broke at the moment so can’t contribute as much as I’d like to.

2 Likes

I’m running low too but I can pledge 100 PPC. Hope we’ll get to 6k because changelly is a great plateform to switch coins :slight_smile:

I am ready to give 50 ppc. I do not hold much of it so if small participations are accepted I am in.

1 Like

I pledge 500 PPC.

1 Like

I updated the total. 600 PPC left to go! :grin:

pledge 600 ppc

Alright, that’s it! Everyone please send your pledged amount to the PPC General Fund. The address is here…

p92W3t7YkKfQEPDb7cG9jQ6iMh7cpKLvwK

After doing that, please post the following info in this thread…

• Amount
  • txid

As soon as we receive all pledged funds, we will. reach out to Changelly to initiate the transaction. The following people have pledged funds…

@Sentinelrv
@RobertLloyd
@peerchemist
@sandakersmann
@irritant
@TheSeven
@teek
@Random_guy
@EchoHound
@blackout7
@Skazok
@maverick