[POOL] [DICE] UMine ~ Dedicated PPC Pool with 0 FEE'S and dice profit share

Well after making a lot, losing a lot and learning a lot about crypto, I’m finally going to throw my hat down, and PPC is where I am going throw it.

PPC is probably one of the more stable currencies around and seems to have a vision and the people to implement it.

I’m a miner at heart and as such don’t like pool fee’s I’m also fluent in SSH, Linux etc so I have created my own dedicated PPC mining pool, and it has 0% Fee’s [Donations are always welcome of course]

Please feel free to hook up your miners there :slight_smile:

Dice game profit dividends to miners.

As well as running the pool, I am also running a PPC dice game here: http://coinkings.co

Now of course a working mine needs power and with PPC we need a lot of power so I will distribute 50% of the dice game profits to the top 5 miners on www.umine.co.uk

I will do this on a two week basis to start with, although I may amend the time scale depending on what happens.

Please note it will be the top 5 miners of a 14 day period NOT the day of payout.

The dice accounts will be transparent and published along with PART of the address of the top 5 payouts.

Its a pretty basic MPOS setup at the moment but I’m constantly changing things on there to benefit, me and you should you decide to mine there.

Pool URL : www.umine.co.uk

Format: PPLNS

Any comments/suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks
Mark

For the dice profit share please note that we will start on -5PPC that I have added as a starting bank:

Always nice to see a miner / code put a ppc pool together, and nice touch with adding the bonus from dice game.

I hope the ppc miners out there show the new pool some support and a trusted pool can be added to the ever growing number :slight_smile:

If u pm me your pool address that coins will be mined to I can add it to the list of pools on chart.peercointalk.org do you have an api on the pool for stats etc?

Beat of luck finding them blocks!

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2