Please review my PPCoin informational website

http://www.buyppcoin.org

It explains how to buy ppcoins

The site looks nice. Good job!

One little detail that could be improved is the way of displaying the command in step 3 of “How do you take an address and a private key, and use it to send PPCoins to someone else or to yourself in another digital wallet”. When the browser window is not wide enough the text breaks into 2 lines in a weird way and the second line overlaps with the first one.

A couple of weeks ago I made a website which is kind of a calculator to trade between cryptocurrencies. I guess I will make a thread about it soon.

[quote=“Cetoc, post:2, topic:83”]The site looks nice. Good job!

One little detail that could be improved is the way of displaying the command in step 3 of “How do you take an address and a private key, and use it to send PPCoins to someone else or to yourself in another digital wallet”. When the browser window is not wide enough the text breaks into 2 lines in a weird way and the second line overlaps with the first one.

A couple of weeks ago I made a website which is kind of a calculator to trade between cryptocurrencies. I guess I will make a thread about it soon.[/quote]

Thank you! Fixed up.