Please Make Sure to Check & Help in the Peercoin Activist Section of the Forum

In case you didn’t know, under the main Peercoin boards, we have a Peercoin Activist section. This contains several boards where new threads and posts can only be made if you’re an official volunteer. We currently have somebody offering to design a high quality video for Peercoin as long as he gets help, yet I’m the only person that has posted in his thread. Ben is also asking for help in keeping up the wiki. Without people officially volunteering and helping out with these things, nothing is going to get done. Please don’t assume that the price of Peercoin will continue to rise even if there is no work being done. Here are the titles for several of the activist boards so you know what you’re looking for…

If you want to volunteer so you can post in these boards, just fill out this form and you’ll be added…

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uJbNEJThRc3TqnwbVVrd__UQWVUOOr4QSEMbMIIF–s/viewform

I’m on the fence here. I want to spread word on Facebook and Reddit about the high quality video and get people involved, but I don’t want to link to that thread if they have to volunteer first in order to be able to post there. I have a feeling a lot of people don’t know that. I’d rather have people work on it in General Discussion where it’s more busy and open to everyone. Maybe we should think about opening those boards up?

I saw we simply open up the activist section for people to post. When I see someone that posts that’s not already an official activist, I’ll ask them to fill out the brief application to help us better help everyone.

I saw we simply open up the activist section for people to post. When I see someone that posts that’s not already an official activist, I’ll ask them to fill out the brief application to help us better help everyone.[/quote]

That sounds like a good solution. We’ll have to let Fuzzy know so he can make the change. I’ll tell him to check this thread.

done boards are opened up :slight_smile: