Peerunity minting colour scheme

On the minting tab, red is used to display the most mature coins, green for the maturing, and bluey-purple for the unmatured

As and when the Peerunity team have time, I thought it might like to consider changing the colours - green as the most matured, amber for maturing, and red for unmatured

[quote=“RobertLloyd, post:1, topic:3492”]On the minting tab, red is used to display the most mature coins, green for the maturing, and bluey-purple for the unmatured

As and when the Peerunity team have time, I thought it might like to consider changing the colours - green as the most matured, amber for maturing, and red for unmatured[/quote]

Sounds logical :slight_smile:

Makes sense to me as well!

I dunno,
changing the most matured tx to green suggests one should wait past 90 days or not minting at all, which is IMHO the wrong signal to get one minting

[quote=“thehuntergames, post:4, topic:3492”]I dunno,
changing the most matured tx to green suggests one should wait past 90 days or not minting at all, which is IMHO the wrong signal to get one minting[/quote]

Oh, I missed that. Some “light green” then may be, don’t know. Red doesn’t seem like the right color though.

Red means danger/stop. I was also very confused the first time I used Peerunity.

Ask someone who doesn’t know about the meaning of these colors what they could mean in that “minting table”. I’m not really sure the immediate reaction about red will be to say that coins can mint ^^.

I would have picked Red (can’t mint) > Yellow (gaining momentum/maturity) > Green (full maturity).