Peerunity - a wallet and client supporting both Peercoin and Peershares

No worries, I’ll get it in for v0.2.

Thanks, Sandakersmann, I’ve seen that one, but we’ll need an updated on for Peerunity.

I hope the rebranding issues I listed here are fixed if verified

After they are fixed, new .ts translation files should be generated then new translations need to be made based on them.

Can we have a minting button? and also ensure the minting is secure/clear that all up!

Peerunity has a minting button. :slight_smile: if you open the app and click on “settings” at the top left, you can select “unlock wallet for minting only”. After entering your encryption password (hopefully you DO have your wallet encrypted) the message at the bottom left will disappear indicating the wallet is unlocked for minting.

I’m pleased to have been able to deliver great value to those who donated to Peerunity development through Peer4commit. We have delivered our first release containing menu based minting, rebranding, coin control, multisig transaction support as well as multiple bug fixes. All of this cost only 2821 PPC (the total of all tips distributed through Peer4commit). While a portion of the costs were paid by the Peershares team, the grand total was still under 4000 PPC, or about $8000. This is extremely efficient software development.

The current funds available to Peerunity in Peer4commit total 269 PPC. This is not even enough to pay for the styling redesign that Sentinelrv is recruiting for. Additional donations will play a critical role in funding a second release.

The repository doesn’t compile anymore, looks like it’s missing some files:

[code]$ make -f makefile.unix clean && make -f makefile.unix peerunityd

bitcoinrpc.cpp:17:26: fatal error: kernelrecord.h: No such file or directory
#include “kernelrecord.h”
^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:127: recipe for target ‘obj/bitcoinrpc.o’ failed
make: *** [obj/bitcoinrpc.o] Error 1[/code]

Have you tried to run it without the ‘peerunityd’ argument when you call the make file?

I’ve never had to use that before, and it’s not something that I recall seeing in any of the compilation instructions.

Yep, same thing:

[code]$ make -f makefile.unix clean
[…]

$ make -f makefile.unix
[…]
g++ -c -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6 -I/home/coin/coins/ppcoin/src -I/home/coin/coins/ppcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -MMD -o obj/bitcoinrpc.o bitcoinrpc.cpp
bitcoinrpc.cpp:17:26: fatal error: kernelrecord.h: No such file or directory
#include “kernelrecord.h”
^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:127: recipe for target ‘obj/bitcoinrpc.o’ failed
make: *** [obj/bitcoinrpc.o] Error 1[/code]

Do you successfully compile?
I’m running Debian (testing)

Confirmed the lastest master is broken due to this commit:

I’ve left a comment for daeMOn63, and hopefully he’ll see it. Looking like he forgot to include a file.

A fix has been applied to the latest master. The client and daemon should build successfully now.

Fantastic! Can I please get a Win7 build to use for the Peercoin.net videos? Thanks!

I can’t do it myself until our new build server is up, and I unfortunately don’t have a timetable for when that will be ready. When Ben gets back around on Monday we’ll be able to take a closer look at finishing up the next release of Peerunity.

So the minting tab will be included in v2.0?

Can you use this one?

https://github.com/Peerunity/Peerunity/releases/download/v0.1.0/peerunity-0.1.0-win-gitian.zip

Can you use this one?

https://github.com/Peerunity/Peerunity/releases/download/v0.1.0/peerunity-0.1.0-win-gitian.zip[/quote]

Yes he can, but then the video will become outdated as soon as v0.2 releases.

Yup. Minting tab will be included.

Yup. Minting tab will be included.[/quote]

That’s good news.