Peershares - 1st public alpha test release for Windows and Linux

Sent, but it may take a bit for the network to pass the transactions along. Not many people have been minting on the testnet chain, so difficulty sometimes spikes. They are on their way though.

DtegJ8DbPEdRo2L3LBTjEXWLe8yVYuvFfS

thanks

E6bv3rXs2JNRAm3ExvXv2VthQ4nKM6Pjx2

thanks

im new to this awesome technology :smiley:

[quote=“einbroch2006, post:163, topic:2248”]E6bv3rXs2JNRAm3ExvXv2VthQ4nKM6Pjx2

thanks

im new to this awesome technology :D[/quote]

I’ll send you a few test Peershares, but just so we’re clear, they aren’t worth anything. I see that you added your Peershares address into you sig. The network is purely proof of concept.

Dyr5cAfWf6EdUZknqx19wV9yRkW7QKg2fX

Sent.

Can you send some peershares to this address? E3RD4CGBdTsbv238mya3JCXaGnHe2242vj

Sure, I’ve sent you some, but remember that they are just for testing out the network and have no monetary value.

Sure, I’ve sent you some, but remember that they are just for testing out the network and have no monetary value.[/quote]

Well that was fast :slight_smile: This is better then Viacoin & Clearinghouse dividends and much simplier

When is the official release? How can i buy some peershares?

You’re looking for a released peershares implementation? try www.nubits.com :slight_smile:

This software only lays groundwork for companies, individuals or even DACs. Peershares itself is just the platform they build upon.
They need to implement their own block chain and Peershares clients as a fork.

Dw6drrxhewUXHUczdczBMmEdKcJG93JFkA

Hi, Peershares is no longer maintained by the community. We have moved onto the PeerAssets protocol as a replacement.

1 Like