PeerPay - An integrated payment system for peercoin

Hello all i have started a fundraiser for a project called PeerPay, read more here: http://peer4commit.com/projects/152

This is interesting. To let people understand your proposal better, maybe you should describe the development road map and your past experience in the past.

I am not the developer i am raising funds to be passed onto somebody interested in developing PeerPay.

mavaelous! I just raised one topic :When will PPC link with payment tool like Bitpay?, then you said the PeerPay is coming, thanks all the efforts.

[quote=“wolfcrafts, post:4, topic:3443”]mavaelous! I just raised one topic :When will PPC link with payment tool like Bitpay?, then you said the PeerPay is coming, thanks all the efforts.
[/quote]

He only said that he supports its creation and wants to collect funds for it. Somebody else would need to build it though. Sounds like a job for Peershares in my opinion.

I expect PeerApps will include an application like this or even larger than this.

How do you imagine Peerapps replacing the functions of a large business like Bitpay?