PeerMessage Beta

I will answer myself. Primecoin is merged with Bitcoin Core v0.8.6 but OP_RETURN is added in the 0.9.0 release of Bitcoin Core, so Primecoin is not suitable. Sorry guys.[/quote]

I like Primecoin much more than peercoin because I believe PoW can easily build up hash rate barrier(economics scarcity)while PoS easily copied.

Hope prime coin has a bright future.

Peermessage is great, is it possible to port it into Nubits system? The message fee is a practical revenue for Nu.This will be the first income for Nu!

I will answer myself. Primecoin is merged with Bitcoin Core v0.8.6 but OP_RETURN is added in the 0.9.0 release of Bitcoin Core, so Primecoin is not suitable. Sorry guys.[/quote]

I like Primecoin much more than peercoin because I believe PoW can easily build up hash rate barrier(economics scarcity)while PoS easily copied.[/quote]

Except if there’s a voting system that controls the supply and implements scarcity like in NuBits/NuShares

So the public won’t see peerapps until 0.5?

I like Primecoin much more than peercoin because I believe PoW can easily build up hash rate barrier(economics scarcity)while PoS easily copied.[/quote]

Except if there’s a voting system that controls the supply and implements scarcity like in NuBits/NuShares[/quote]

Nu introduces scarce BTC/USD into its system so the scarcity of Nu stands but PPC, no. It is meaningless for PPC to control its supply because other copy cats can fork a “pirate version” eg “QQC” and distribute as wide as possible and immediately get PPC’s security level. For example Dell/IBM can fork PPC for their own crypto and distribute them much wider than PPC within only one week.

Until Peercoin v0.4.1, which may be released in the next few weeks from what I understand.

I’m open to releasing it early on peercoin testnet now though - it seems to run fine there.