Peercoin Weekly Review

Please bump this on Bitcointalk here

Here are some of the more important topics with Peercoin from the past week. If I have missed anything, please post it in the comments.

1. All Peercoin and Peershares marketing material is now available in one place. You can find everything including logo files, merchant badges, business cards, banners, and presentations.

2. Work on the major evolution of Peer4Commit is continuing, you can help out or donate here to ensure that all features are implemented. It may even be a potential candidate for the $100,000 bounty for a software platform that can replace the Bitcoin Foundation.

3. 150 PPC in tips has now been given out for setting up Peercoin Raspberry Pi nodes. Tips are still available, check out the thread for instructions and support.

4. Over $600 was donated by Peercoin community members to the Solar Roadways crowdfunded project. Peercoin will now be engraved onto a mounting hole cover in the demo solar panel parking lot.

5. There are new guides from /u/romerun for using Peercoin on a Raspberry Pi. There is one for a full node in 30 minutes, and another for headless minting.

You can find the last weekly review here.

Great summary! Thanks!

Hmm, think you missed the one about the funny animations. I’ve noticed they are gone. I guess I had something to do with it… miss-used them to much. Oh, well… ;D still got those.

[quote=“pillow, post:2, topic:2448”]Great summary! Thanks!

Hmm, think you missed the one about the funny animations. I’ve noticed they are gone. I guess I had something to do with it… miss-used them to much. Oh, well… ;D still got those.[/quote]

You can still use them. You just need to know the secret code :wink:

:pearcoin: :pbjt:

“Peercoin will now be engraved onto a mounting hole cover in the demo solar panel parking lot.”

… well, yeah.

[quote=“czarly, post:4, topic:2448”]“Peercoin will now be engraved onto a mounting hole cover in the demo solar panel parking lot.”

… well, yeah.[/quote]
River333 didn’t mention all the details. We will also get a video where a slogan is mentioned by the project owners which we can use for marketing. And eventually all the mounting hole covers will be reused in some kind of arti object showing the early investors/donors. This object will get a prominent place on HQ as the project owners have promised when the project/company really takes of in the future.

Besides the demo side will attract press which might deliver more press material for us when we are mentioned in the more foreseeable future. It is a partially a bit of a bet, but it is also a good cause I think, even when it doesn’t deliver that much for us. After all what do you get out of sponsoring a racecar?

[quote=“czarly, post:4, topic:2448”]“Peercoin will now be engraved onto a mounting hole cover in the demo solar panel parking lot.”

… well, yeah.[/quote]

With these I suppose: :pearcoin: :pbjt:

Hello,
you can retrieve the wallet password peercoin?