When peerassets will be integrated in peercoin wallet? (as optional)
Never. It was never imagined it should be in the “official” wallet.
@Vitalicus can you try again in the right repo this time?
I will wait “unofficial” wallet, with integrated peerassets
you’ve opened it in wrong repository, please open it in peercoin and not rfc
0.8~RC7 has been released.
- PoW block signature requirement is removed (RFC 0006)
- Segwit protocol extension is activated
Please update your nodes, testnet will hard fork very soon.
There is a new testnet faucet at https://peercoinexplorer.net/faucet/ if you need them coins.
please update to rc9, it is now possible to mint segwit utxos.
we have released rc10, which polishes on qt ui and adds peercoin specific output to rpc commands.
Cryptoid is now running v0.8 on the testnet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ppc-test/#
- fork set for 1st of October 2019
- disable pruning
- some other minor fixes
Multisig completly removed, or we will see it on next releases?
Completely removed to focus on the more important matters. I’m not sure will it ever get back.
- send correct nFlags in cmpctblock header
- not enforcing low_s signatures
- PoSTemperature is now ip based*
- remove spent transactions from minting view
- abandon orphaned mint transactions during start to prevent balance miscalculations.
When is the V0.8 hardfork set to take place?
October 1st, 2019.
Congrats Peercoin team
Good job on the latest release! I just started and tried out the new wallet. I noticed that Ledger wallet users cannot send transactions with it. I got invalid address error.
That’s a bech32 (segwit) address you are trying to use, that won’t work before October the first.