PeerCoin speculation thread

Couldn’t see this anywhere sooooo

I think Peercoin will be $100 each by the end of 2014 and $1K each by the end of 2015.

Nxt seems to be the biggest competitor, but its looks to be eaten by 100 NXT clones once it goes fully open source. The Clones will have a better distribution and so quickly attract a large following. Emunie can eat NXT. Aslo MasterCoin is in the mix.

Further Peercoin Straddles both POS and POW to maximum effect, gaining the whole dev effort from BTC/LTC and gives is a fall back position to either tech making it more secure.

PeerCoins focuses on store of value/backbone, where NXT and others try to be a jack of all trades.

What I think the majority of people do not realise is that store of value is worth much much more than retail such as amazon or ebay. Buying nick nacks from largely glorified junk shops of depreciating assets, in no way competes with value in large asset classes such as houses, gold, oil, international forex type things. No that much money relatively speaking is in the retail goods sector

PeerCoin is squarely aimed at this and is the only Crypto squarely aimed at this with a competent dev, community.

You really appreciate this when you download the blockchain for Peercoin versus BTC, LTC or say Doge…

(I hold PeerCoin, BTC, LTC, NXT and Doge)

We do have a long standing thread here:http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=202.0