Peercoin Prypto cards

Just to let you know, I’m looking into Peercoin Prypto cards (prypto.com). It looks like a neat idea for fairs and presentations as give-aways or prices and the likes.
I’m trying to get up to 20 cards for Peercoin, but I was wondering if anyone else is interested. I might order a few more, but need to look into the cost of shipping those cards. You might order them yourself if you want a lot anyway.

Will keep you in the loop how I’m going and when I got them, my experience with them.

What happens if these guys go belly up or run off with the unredeemed coins?

They could start providing the service normally until they become popular, and after they hold a certain amount of net worth, and then disappear in to the night.

No phone number on their website is a warning sign. Has anyone in Dublin, Ireland visited that address to ensure it’s a legitimate business?

A lot of trust is required for this whole thing to work.

Good luck. I hope it works out.

[quote=“ppcman, post:2, topic:2241”]What happens if these guys go belly up or run off with the unredeemed coins?

They could start providing the service normally until they become popular, and after they hold a certain amount of net worth, and then disappear in to the night.

No phone number on their website is a warning sign. Has anyone in Dublin, Ireland visited that address to ensure it’s a legitimate business?

A lot of trust is required for this whole thing to work.

Good luck. I hope it works out.[/quote]
Your absolutely right here. Had some red flags myself. But no risk, no joy is also true. That’s how I got my first Peercoins for under $1 after all.
Won’t spend 100 Peercoins on it, just a few.

I would prefer a system where people can redeem Peercoins directly from a card (e.g. with pre-loaded wallets), but that doesn’t exist yet.
For me it is just making it easy for Joe Average to get a few Peercoins. The few cards I will distribute, I will personally guarantee as it will be people I’ve met IRL.

PS Just got a reply from the local guy (reseller) in Auckland and he’s looking into it. I might be able to check him out. Will see how we go.