This is my little Google Chrome extension which displays price of Peercoin and other utilities around Peercoin
- Notify you if price goes higher or lower
- Handle over 33 currency as such BTC/USD/EUR/GBP/INR.
- Handle multiple precision
- Quicklinks (PeercoinTalk/Wallets/twitter/…etc)
- Able to monitor the fiat equivalent of your wealth in PPC instead of the price (100 PPC = $250)
- Allow you to select the refresh rate from 10s to once every 4 hours.
Notes: price taken from Coinmarketcap.com. and you can checkout extension source code (github) in extension menu.
Checkout: Peercoin (PPC) Price Ticker
In cryptocurrency communities people tend to be (reasonably) cautious before “installing” anything into their computers.
It seems like a cool project, but perhaps you would like to also link the github repo, just in case someone wants to take a look at the source code of the project?
Yes, you are right!
Checkout source code https://github.com/microtaha/dash-price
Checkout my other extensions in related tab
- Read data from coinmarketcap and www.ecb.europa.eu (For price and currencies)
- Display notifications
Just installed in my browser, works like a charm. Good job!
Am I reading that correctly? Instead of the word ticker I see ricker.
Yes, I noticed
I will edit now