Peercoin on Raspberry Pi

Hi Mirandole,

Thanks for setting up a node. I’ve sent your reward.

Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

ya los recibi muchas gracias

1 Like

HI Here is my Node

My peer4commit ID: ipkK45aWYXmr
Peercoin wallet: PGXFBvxbQ6DaB8h79qtgZwAmbTsLAUcmV3

Pi screen (putty)

My PI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to be contributing by running a node on my pi. My peer4commit identifier is jBPgtCDkAEJ9. Following is a picture of Pi running the node with currently 10 connections.

and a picture of the Pi

-Atle

Hi there,

Just found out about Peercoin…but what a great community. I’m pretty new to cryptycurrency etc. but it’s clear that this one is here to stay…

Of course I want to contribute. I bought a raspberry PI and installed Peerbox
New photo by Edward Larkens

New photo by Edward Larkens

2 new photos by Edward Larkens

Show me the money :slight_smile:

peer4commit ID = mdNwxUHJ3ibm

Don’t forget you need more then 8 connections :wink: before you are a full node.

Damn :slight_smile:

This is a great initiative for users and the reward is pretty large at today’s price :astonished:

Do I need to supply more info to get the 20 PPC reward? Attached is another picture of Raspberry Pi running a full node with currently 32 connections now in Jersey City. My PPC address is PWbttUu2xxUgS6EL7j5aNBhE2PHkVM8y7M

Hello,

I have my node fully set up, downloaded the whole Blockchain and also got 15 Connections so far. Would love to get the reward and support the Peercoin Community in the future:)

Peer4Commit: 7P8qLj9diCqw

Could only put two links in the post:

Rewards sent to kkc, atle, and fxwhale. Good to see lots of new nodes so please bear with me if I’m a day or two behind sending the rewards :slightly_smiling_face:

@Edward did you manage to get more than 8 connections? Let us know if you need any help.

The reward is definitely high at the moment but I don’t really mind as we might as well use up the donated funds.

1 Like

Hello erveryone,

yesterday I startet my peerbox and it seems to work.
Download of Blockchain took it’s time, but worked. Until now I got max 13 connections, as I took the picture they went down to 11 connections. Address creation worked too.
I’m new to cryptocurrency and peercoin looks good to me, so I like to stay with that.
Would be nice if it’s possible to get the 20 PPC reward.
ID from Peer4Commit: 9fwaQ2dPbLnS
address: PKXqE3n5NNoq3DY51LsFAQxL8DMquYLV3y

And here the pictures from Raspberry Pi 3 and the screen.
If you need more info let me know.

Best Regadrs
rucor

1 Like

Hi to all!

New member here. I think that the node is running through Tor. I turned off this Raspberry pi, so I edited the post xD.

Peer4commit ID: JLFXDULCgzwE

Regards.

Hey there,

you’ll need more than 8 connections to receive the reward. I don’t know if that’s even possible through tor, @peerchemist?

Yes in my tests I’ve managed to get more than 8 connections via Tor. But only sometimes.

Thanks, don’t know how I read the instructions but I missed that about the connections xD. Now I’m running it without tor and it still shows 8 connections.

Hi there. My new Peercoin Node with my old Raspberry is running :wink:
greetings Tamara

my Peercoin Address:
PCenhsdL6VQA6t1i1dLSxxfkidNpLP2tEW

Welcome @rucor, I’ve set up your reward but your peercoin address needs to be added to your peer4commit account for the transaction to go through.

@elponivengador Since you’re using tor I’ve sent the reward even though you don’t have enough connections. Maybe make sure port 9901 is open and let us know if you are able to get more than 8 connections in the future.

@Peercoin, your node looks good, can you please create a peer4commit account and let me know the identifier so I can send your reward :slight_smile:

Save a slice for me, setting my node up now! :sunglasses:

1 Like